Michael Joseph Perry Fans

Tetris shots needed for all non members of Platinum Nation!

i like mike and root for him. but you guys get to weird.

A man you never met, who talks like J-Rock from the trailer park boys changed your life? I can't see it being for the better.

You guys should jump ship before it’s too late. Start worshipping a fighter that actually has potential like Gillespie or Adesanya.

Yeah I’d like that too. But sometimes you just gotta strike when the iron is hot. I feel if they market correctly the winner of a potential Perry/Till fight could end up as a big time star.
I'd be ok with this.

Just make the till fight for gords sake..
then like atlantis, we can see the destruction of a entire nation..
Its UFC, they wont make him fight. Till should go to Bellator, fight Lima or Rory

He is, however, beheading in that direction.

giphy.gif

<{JustBleed}>
Well played.

You guys kinda ruin Perry for me. The dude is very entertaining and I'll watch all his fights that I can. I just think some people here overestimate him.

He's one of my favourite gate keepers right now.

Lol! This is still a thing? Even after Jouban and Ponzi brutalized Perry? At this point he’s basically a meme

We are one of the few fan bases that no matter what happens, we're still here.

Win, lose, draw, Platinum Mike Perry has changed our lives so much that we will never turn our back on him.

The reason this generates so much hatred is because majority of Sherdoggers are known bandwagon hopping fake fans who can't stand people who stand behind their favorite fighter. It is all about the momentum around here. Plus the lack of ability to understand very simple sarcasm.

But its okay. It is Sherdog after all :)

<JonesDXSuckIt><36>

With the best regards, Platinum Nation OG Platinum.
That dude's a scrub bro, I thought the joke was over.

Back