@purple
Reaction score
Let's see:

Johnson beat Barboza
Johnson Beat Ferguson
Johnson KO'd a better version of Piorier
Johnson gave Khabib a tougher time than Conor did
Johnson lost to but wasn't choked out by Diaz

On top of all his losses, Conor would've lost to midget Mendes if chad had a full camp.

I rest my case. Johnson isn't nothing too special, but Conor is also average as fuck.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Should change your username to dickhead4life.

Come on, even you don't really believe that. 2 belts to zero belts.

Wasteland is where McGregor's career is heading, so it's kinda appropriate.

Last edited:
Come on, even you don't really believe that. 2 belts to zero belts.

But MJ very well could be double champ if he was given free title shots...

I could see him beating Eddie at the very least...

MJ is talented as it gets but bro his grappling is weak and he sometimes gets wild swinging that makes him vulenrable to takedowns.

What's it like to be a delusional hater? I'm asking because i'll never know.

Nah ts likes too much MMA math. Prolly doesn't watch fights just fight finder lmao

Ya know I actually like the match up on paper, Johnson is a decent striker with a good chin and striking is all Mcgregor has. I'd say this would be 50/50, obviously it will never happen but I bet it would be a pretty close fight.

Ya know I actually like the match up on paper, Johnson is a decent striker with a good chin and striking is all Mcgregor has. I'd say this would be 50/50, obviously it will never happen but I bet it would be a pretty close fight.

Saying he is like Conor because of striking and decent chin would be an over simplification just like stating Colby and khabib are similar because of their strong grappling ability.

Let's see:

Johnson beat Barboza
Johnson Beat Ferguson
Johnson KO'd a better version of Piorier
Johnson gave Khabib a tougher time than Conor did
Johnson lost to but wasn't choked out by Diaz

On top of all his losses, Conor would've lost to midget Mendes if chad had a full camp.

I rest my case. Johnson isn't nothing too special, but Conor is also average as fuck.
imagine Johnson losing to T-Rex !

Saying he is like Conor because of striking and decent chin would be an over simplification just like stating Colby and khabib are similar because of their strong grappling ability.

I didn't say he's like 'conor' at all, I said I liked the match up, I think it would be a close fight. Are you fucked in the head or something?

Back