Michael Jackson was chemically castrated by his Father: MJ's doctor

Joe Jackson belongs in prison if that is true.

I'm sorry, but

tee-hee.gif

look up Castrato songs on youtube... some disturbing shit...

I just listened to this yesterday and thought it seemed plausible

So this is why the thread exists. Not sure why it isn't in the OP. I thought I saw Janet crying on TV about their dad, recently. Don't know what that was about. Skipping channels.

Joe Jackson belongs in prison if that is true. How did he accomplish this? He did it himself or through a third party? If it was a third party, who?
If true he's probably in permanent fiery prison right now.

Extremely sad to think that's what "had" to be done to a child to get the pop icon we all know.

It's possible this happened then, but "chemical castration" is not anything like actual castration. His dad supposedly got him an injection to treat acne, which is an androgen-dependent condition. The drug he was supposedly given would reduce the effects of testosterone by blocking its interaction with the androgen receptor. It stops doing this when treatment is discontinued, so the effects are generally reversible. Getting some shots as a 12 year old didn't make MJ a sterile castrato, despite what Joe Rogan thinks.
I'm no endocrine expert but if you got your hormones fucked up during a time when secondary sex characteristics are normally developed, wouldn't that have an irreparable effect on your normal development?

I'm no endocrine expert but if you got your hormones fucked up during a time when secondary sex characteristics are normally developed, wouldn't that have an irreparable effect on your normal development?

It’s just getting paused. Once discontinued, puberty readily continues wherever it left off. Other than some potential bone density loss, I don’t recall any serious potential long term issues.

It's complete bullshit. When he died detailed autopsy results were leaked, including the mention of his junk being in full working order.

How did they get his junk in to full working order if he was dead...?

How did they get his junk in to full working order if he was dead...?
The article says he was actively producing sperm, so the chemical castration couldn't be accurate.

To make an omelet you have to break a few eggs but we got Thriller....Thriller

That doctor, from what I remember when he died, is an idiot and seemed completely incompetent. Why is everyone believing him?

Michael Jackson was chemically castrated as a child by his recently deceased father Joe Jackson, the late pop megastar’s former doctor has claimed.

Conrad Murray - who was the pop icon’s doctor at the time of his death - branded Joe “one of the worst fathers to his children in history” in footage obtained by celebrity website, The Blast.

Murray was convicted of Michael's involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to four years in prison after he was found to have administered the propofol sedative to the “King of Pop" before he suffered a cardiac arrest in June 2009. He served two years.

The former cardiologist has now been filmed claiming that Jackson told him about the “many sufferings” he experienced “at the hands of his father” when he was a child.

“The cruelty expressed by Michael that he experienced at the hand of his father,” Mr Murray said.

Trailing off, he added: “The fact that he was chemically castrated to maintain his high-pitched voice is beyond words.”

Later he said: “I hope Joe Jackson finds redemption in hell."

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...ad-murray-the-blast-video-watch-a8444336.html

Could be bullshit, but if true makes sense considering Michael's kids with the surrogate are really his other doctor's (Dr. Arnold Klein) kids. MJ's "whackiness" and feminine qualities can also be explained by this.

Singers ritually castrated was actually very common in Italy until fairly recently. Anne Rice (Interview with the Vampire) wrote a fictional book about the subject.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

I think Michael and his father will bond over getting pineapples shoved up their poopers in HELL!!!

This doctor was such a fraud that he was willing to keep giving Michael dangerous levels of drugs to keep his gravy train rolling.

Now he's been to prison and lost his money so I'm sure he'd be willing to say anything to sell a few books.

Back