Michael Jackson on the set of Red Dragon

BisexualMMA

Don't Put My Name in the Name of Steroids!
@Titanium
Reaction score
Since people are talking about Michael Jackson and movies, thought you might enjoy this from the filming of Red Dragon...

I forgot but where there a lot of kids in Red Dragon?

I got one. Maybe MJ thought he was on the set of Pete's Dragon.

Pop GOAT don't give a fuck about y'all's snide comments.

Pop GOAT don't give a fuck about y'all's snide comments.

Not anymore...

latest

He saw himself as a Dragon as well the Pink Dragon

Listen to this guys Hollywood 'in'.

"Eyes like his daddy."
lol Sounds like something Micheal would say.

Highlight of his life....Actually.

They did all that trailer stuff just so he could hang out for a bit?

an ex cop I know bodyguards/ does security on the side. he said back in the day he was on detail for MJ. at his post he was eating ice cream & MJ turned the corner, collided with him & the ice cream cone went straight into MJ's chest. my buddy thought it was over for him but MJ just said in a wimpy voice "ooh, I'm sorry". & that was that haha

huh? wtf is with all these michael jackson threads. Don't like the music and the mutherfucker was a child molester

an ex cop I know bodyguards/ does security on the side. he said back in the day he was on detail for MJ. at his post he was eating ice cream & MJ turned the corner, collided with him & the ice cream cone went straight into MJ's chest. my buddy thought it was over for him but MJ just said in a wimpy voice "ooh, I'm sorry". & that was that haha
He was probably on his way to a play date and couldn't have cared less about the ice cream.

a pedophile and a nice guy! thats why MJ is so special.......

fuck that white :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back