Michael Chiesa: Conor McGregor backlogging UFC lightweight division is ‘retarded’

If he were sharing the paycheck Conor is going to get I doubt he'd think it were so retarded.

Let's be real here, anyone on this forum with same opportunity would do the same goddamn thing.

usa_today_9885965.0.jpg
“We don’t need to beat around the bush. Conor’s doing what he’s doing is [expletive] retarded. What Conor is doing is ridiculous,” Chiesa told Fight Society podcast via Fox Sports.

“It’s a tricky decision, and it’s all tricky because we’re sitting and waiting for one guy to do something, and you’ve got 10 guys spring loaded to do something. Like we’re all gunning to be world champion and it sucks just having to sit back and wait to see what this guy does.”

Lol...people blaming Conor again. Conor is a scapegoat for all the misplaced hatred.

I guess Chiesa doesn't want to come out and criticize his employer so he takes the easy way out and hates on Conor instead.

I don't like Conor and agree that he's causing a log-jam, but Chiesa is a big cry baby. Fortunately for us, he won't be in title contention for awhile....if at all.

Fucking Conor cost Michael his title shot... or something like that right?

Do people who watch other people fist fight in cages get offended by the word "retard"?

Back