Michael Chiesa: Conor McGregor backlogging UFC lightweight division is ‘retarded’

McG is WME's meal ticket because nonsense of you fuckers can move needles like he does TROLOL

Why is it stupid? Explain the logic in stripping Conor and the value that adds to the UFC and the future title fight
I will and I hope you are able to comprehend.

So Conor is GOING away from MMA into Boxing despite being champion. For the 2nd time in a CONSECUTIVE year he is holding up another division and it happens to be the most stacked one. Conor wants to go box Floyd? Excellent, have fun! But vacate the belt or be stripped of it and if you decide to come back you can have an instant title shot. Champions have gone longer than six months for defending titles, true but it was always due to injury or filming TUF and we always knew they would come back and defend their title or be stripped if the reason for them not defending was due to being inactive. Conor is healthy and his commitment to fucking boxing while being champion are idiotic. Hopefully you can understand.

Especially because it's so fucking meaningless.
Get out of the sport if you can't defend a belt, you FUCKING FRAUD

NOpO_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
My Man, @Overpressure dropping Connie Reality Bombs."I got your back"....

I don't get people saying Chiesa isn't near title contention as if the UFC is run like a meritocracy where you have to beat everyone higher than you on the ladder to surpass them. Making a name for yourself is more important at this point. If he finishes Lee and cuts some weird promo after the fight you know there'll be momentum for him to fight Ferguson for some kind of title.
They already offered him the interim against Tony, after Tony said no to Johnson.. Tony said no to Chiesa also.

Chiesa got a long ways to go before a title shot anyway, he don't need to be worrying bout Conor right now
UFC didn't think so when they offered him the interim shot.

I will and I hope you are able to comprehend.

So Conor is GOING away from MMA into Boxing despite being champion. For the 2nd time in a CONSECUTIVE year he is holding up another division and it happens to be the most stacked one. Conor wants to go box Floyd? Excellent, have fun! But vacate the belt or be stripped of it and if you decide to come back you can have an instant title shot. Champions have gone longer than six months for defending titles, true but it was always due to injury or filming TUF and we always knew they would come back and defend their title or be stripped if the reason for them not defending was due to being inactive. Conor is healthy and his commitment to fucking boxing while being champion are idiotic. Hopefully you can understand.
I appreciate the detailed response but just disagree. The LW division is hurting itself and needs to schedule an interim fight without Conor. After, Conor fights the winner

Nothing Conor is doing is holding back Mike Chiesa.

lol, like he's ever getting anywhere near the belt anyway

McGregor brings more money to UFC, so he can do whatever the fook he wants.

He won the belt 6 months ago. The two top contenders haven't even fought in longer. People need to fuck off. He'll either be back in the octagon in under a year or stripped

closer to 8 months ago bro, and still no fight anywhere near being booked. Instead he has a boxing match happening in august.

You're delusional if you think it's irrelevant who pulls out lol

He won the belt 6 months ago and within that 6 months has successfully negotiated arguably the biggest fight in the history of sports. It took Cormier 1.5 - 2 years to defend his LHW belt. Where were your tears for that. You seem so jealous and salty man. Look at this rationally. The division is not being held up because there would have been an interim title

Cormier won the belt in may of 2015, then defended it in october of 2015. He defended his title within five months of having won it. Conor won a title in december of 2015, was stripped of it because he wouldn't defend it and chose to have a useless rematch against Diaz instead, then he won the LW belt in November of 2016 and he's shown zero interest in defending that.

Cormier won the belt in may of 2015, then defended it in october of 2015. He defended his title within five months of having won it. Conor won a title in december of 2015, was stripped of it because he wouldn't defend it and chose to have a useless rematch against Diaz instead, then he won the LW belt in November of 2016 and he's shown zero interest in defending that.
So we just pretend 2016 didn't exist. Got it

f7FdEdG.jpg

Hes absolutely right. Its retarded as hell and ridiculous to see how far WME is willing to bend over and take it from certain fighters while screwing over the rest.

Conor will make the UFC more money NOT FIGHTING IN THE UFC than Cheisa will ever make the UFC in his career.

Let that settle in.

It is almost as if the people that bring in loads of money get special treatment. Just like in real life.

He should shut his bearded cake hole and worry about not getting murked by Lee.

Micheal should just be happy he's fighting in the same era as the man who will go down as the MMA's Ali...

He'll be able to tell his grand kids about the time he threw some shade at Conor in an interview....

He should join Bellator. Let's make MMA great again.

Chiesa has not competed since April 2016. McGregor has fought twice since then

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back