Michael Chandler Stool pull lol

not his night for sure

Was that Stitch who pulled the stool or his evil twin?

I laughed so hard when it happened, lol. Talk about adding insult to injury? Chandler falling on his ass gave the ref. more reason to stop the fight, too.

What a horrible night for that guy.

He gave that old man a quick look that probably said he was about to take his soul

Weird card full of wtf moments for sure. Was great times

Damn. Perfectly sums up a trump voter.
Why do you have to make something that wasn't political, political? If anything, non politically speaking as MMA fans we should be sucking Trumps dick to give UFC a place to host events during the dark ages. He helped mma/UFC come up. So disagree with him politically all you want, when it comes to MMA Trump is a huge ally and I hate to see MMA fans shit on him for that fact. I think that's why most fighters even like trump, not so much politically just knowing hes a big supporter of MMA and in Danas words helped them get UFC to the next level.

Why do you have to make something that wasn't political, political? If anything, non politically speaking as MMA fans we should be sucking Trumps dick to give UFC a place to host events during the dark ages. He helped mma/UFC come up. So disagree with him politically all you want, when it comes to MMA Trump is a huge ally and I hate to see MMA fans shit on him for that fact. I think that's why most fighters even like trump, not so much politically just knowing hes a big supporter of MMA and in Danas words helped them get UFC to the next level.
Oh lighten up. You're so tight trump couldn't even get little trumpleforeskins pee hole in

Oh lighten up. You're so tight trump couldn't even get little trumpleforeskins pee hole in
Stfu you cocklover.

Edit: Aslo stop posting no one likes your post you are just wasting time.

Really really sad acc you have there.

Back