Michael Brown, and his mom running for city council

No boxing on tonight and we end up posting in the WR.
lol

Have a good weekend, brother.
Yea taking too much time for people to reply over there some I'm playing half ass attorney in this thread.
Have a good one.

The very first witness you referenced is the one who said he didnt see Dorian.
Witness 102, until he came out of nowhere and was screaming.
Dorian was standing right next to Brown when the fight happened, yet 102 said he saw the whole thing.
Not credible.

That's not how witness credibility works

The media went retarded with this one, again.

"Hands up, don't shoot"
On a "news" program.

But those oh so brave and not paid for at all BLM protesters managed to twist this into a martyrdom situation.

What she says sounds good-rebuilding trust in the police and building relationships, but I still remember her husband yelling “burn it down” the night all hell broke loose.

She didn't raise her son properly why should the public trust her

She didn't raise her son properly why should the public trust her
It's going to be a central issue for her. Her judgement as a parent is absolutely important here, but my gut tells me she's going to ride a "my poor son was a victim of an evil cop" surfboard on a wave of sympathy.

In this day and age she will probably win. The world has gone to hell in a hurry and liberals who’d rather suck off criminals than incarcerate them are to blame. Cops can’t do their jobs without endless scrutiny and if I’m not mistaken, “hands up don’t shoot” has already been proven a lie.

It's called doing researching.
Go to talk to people that were there and they will tell you yourself what happened.
Then you can argue with the folks that were there.
People who were there have been caught lying to the police and public about what happened

What happened was a situation got out of hand.
Wilson got pissed that Brown basically said fuck off and he slammed his brakes and floored it in reverse almost hitting the two men walking.
So close that when he opened the door it bounced off Brown.
He grabs Brown, Brown fights back, Cop panics, shoots Brown.
Brown now wounded, runs, cop keeps shooting at him.
Brown being shot at stops, get hit, stumbles, gets shot some more and ultimately killed by the final bullet.

I don't know if you even charge Wilson for anything for that.
But the narrative that Brown was attacking him was just wrong.
Lmao what you’re describing would get anyone charged with murder. You can’t shoot someone who is running away typically.

Reading through your posts, are you trolling or what?

Well I don't know if he was a "nice kid". I don't think he was a bad kid.
Just a kid in a neighborhood that runs a little different then yours.
And the south side of Chicago is run a little different too I suppose.

26290847_BG1.jpg

lol

‘Just walking home from the convince store’

Bullshit.
Every thing was thrown at Michael Brown to make him look bad but the thing is that none of that matters but the situation.
I don't think he walked up and started fighting a cop. That's fuckin nonsense.
What happen was a cop got pissed that some kid mouthed off and a fight started.
The cop grabbed him first "unaware of the call that was going on" remember they said that off the bat and then changed the narrative later.
Then Michael Brown tried to pull away and a fight ensued.
Michael Brown running 153ft away too turn around and make grunting noises and start hopping up and down, is only believable by an audience that would attribute a certain type of people to savages.

Guess I should've waited to see if you posted more stupid stuff . . .

Sheesh.

In this day and age she will probably win. The world has gone to hell in a hurry and liberals who’d rather suck off criminals than incarcerate them are to blame. Cops can’t do their jobs without endless scrutiny and if I’m not mistaken, “hands up don’t shoot” has already been proven a lie.

You're not mistaken.

No matter what this ghetto bitch says her son was going down. Whether it was from a cop, another wanna be shooting him, or eventually earning a 25 to life, he was going down one way or another.

A mother who raised a miscreant decided she has the ability to run for a government position? Lol the delusion is very strong in this old woman

"He was a good kid. He had plans to go to college."

Back