Michael Brown, and his mom running for city council

Actually there are some things that essentially all, if not all, of the credible witnesses said:

1. Michael Brown was leaning into the car when he first got shot
2. Michael Brown ran away. No credible witness said he was shot from behind. Most witnesses explicitly said he was not.
3. He turned and made some sort of motion with his hand.
4. He began heading towards Wilson again. Most people said in a charging or running motion. A minority said walking or stumbling, but like I said these people either only saw a part of it or had their view partially obstructed.
5. Wilson ordered him to stop, he did not.
5. Wilson shot at him numerous times when he was heading towards him. There was a brief pause, but then Brown charged him again and he was shot again.

These are all supported by the forensics which are listed below:

1. Gunpowder on Michael Brown showing a close range shot (consistent with being in the car).
2. Officer Wilson has a swollen face, consistent with being punched by a very large man.
3.. He ran away, this is shown by blood stains.
4. He ran back, again, consistent with the blood spatter.
5. The audio recording has a pause between the gunshots, consistent with a brief pause before Brown began charging again.
6. The bullets are consistent with being shot from the front, except for two in his arms which are ambiguous due to arm mobility.

The audio does not disprove that Wilson told him to freeze. The audio recording is only 13 seconds out of the entire encounter. Furthermore, it was taken from a cellphone by a person inside an apartment that was some distance away from the event. We can hear the gunshots because they're so loud, but given the distance, the fact that it was a low quality recording device, the fact that it was recorded from inside an apartment, and that much of the audio was drowned out by gunshots or the person who recorded its own voice, it is perfectly reasonable that we can't hear the voices of officer Wilson.
We know that Michael Brown was leaning in the car, since either he leaned in or Wilson grabbed him from the window after the door slammed shut.
And the witnesses wouldnt know if he was shot from behind.
They all give different answers to what he was doing with his hands so how can they be so sure he wasn't shot in the back? Which he wasn't unless you count his arms.
After running he stops and turns, which is true.
Now the running part is never clarified. If he had ran at Wilson, he wouldve been alot closer, especially given that some of your witnesses said he kept running and running at Wilson, but yet got no where?
Look at where his body drops, and look at where he so called stop and turned. Its within a few feet, which would indicate someone getting shot in the arms turning around and stumbling while still being shot.

Wilsons face was not swollen but red. I dont consider that swollen. He looked like he got slapped.

And the witness said he yelled Freeze some say Stop in between shootings. Listen to the audio. The mans apartment is very close to the seen and is why the echos arent too off from the initial shot.
Someone yelling Freeze would be audible.

Well there is no doubt that things got out of hand. But I think that Michael Brown was the one driving things. I'm not happy that he's dead. But he didn't have to commit a strong arm robbery. He didn't have to be walking in the middle of the street. He didn't have to fight with the cop. He didn't have to charge the cop after tearing away and getting distance between them. All he had to do was stop.
I don't think he was charging the cop.
I think he was getting shot and stumbling around.
He fought with the cop, but the narrative being pushed is that he was out to kill and thats just stupid.

I don't think he was charging the cop.
I think he was getting shot and stumbling around.
He fought with the cop, but the narrative being pushed is that he was out to kill and thats just stupid.
Well, fighting with cops also gets you killed. I'm fine with that.

I'm quoting the witnesses who are assessed to be consistent and credible by Eric Holder's DOJ. I'm not sure what value quoting randoms with no credibility would have.

Numerous witnesses stated explicitly that they were scared of backlash from their community.

"Witness 113 is a 31-year-old black female. She was interviewed one time by FBI agents during their canvass on August 16, 2014, and gave an account that generally corroborated Wilson, but only after she was confronted with untruthful statements she initially made in an effort to avoid neighborhood backlash."

"However, Witness 108 refused to provide additional details to either county or federal authorities, citing community sentiment to support a “hands up” surrender narrative as his reason to remain silent. He explained that he would rather go to jail than testify before the county grand jury."

There are more in the report too. It's also mentioned in the Young Turk video.
The witnesses that you cite aren't credible either.
Some of them say they didn't see Dorian Johnson there until later even though it was proven that he was standing right next to him.
How can I deem a witness credible who didnt even notice Dorian there.

We know that Michael Brown was leaning in the car, since either he leaned in or Wilson grabbed him from the window after the door slammed shut.

We know he was leaning into the car because every witness who saw the beginning of the encounter said he was.

And the witnesses wouldnt know if he was shot from behind.

Knowing if he was fired at while running away is something that witnesses would be able to see.

They all give different answers to what he was doing with his hands so how can they be so sure he wasn't shot in the back? Which he wasn't unless you count his arms.

Most of the descriptions of what he did with his hands was pretty consistent. The movement was somewhat erratic so there is going to be some variation as to how the movement was described.

Look at where his body drops, and look at where he so called stop and turned. Its within a few feet, which would indicate someone getting shot in the arms turning around and stumbling while still being shot.

The blood evidence indicates he traveled at least 21 feet back towards Wilson

Wilsons face was not swollen but red. I dont consider that swollen. He looked like he got slapped.

"Witness 117, a nurse practitioner, examined Wilson. For the purpose of making a medical diagnosis, Witness 117 questioned Wilson about what happened. Wilson stated that he was twice punched in the jaw. Witness 117 noted acute or fresh pink scratch marks on the back of Wilson’s neck as well as swelling to his jaw."

And the witness said he yelled Freeze some say Stop in between shootings. Listen to the audio. The mans apartment is very close to the seen and is why the echos arent too off from the initial shot.
Someone yelling Freeze would be audible.

Is it more likely that 10 or so credible witnesses lied or hallucinated about hearing "stop" or "freeze" or that a low quality audio recording taken from a distance inside an apartment with a person talking over half of it failed to pick up the audio?

ce86799486bdcd9c5b6996d20c5a76f4--michael-brown-michael-okeefe.jpg

LOL at retrying the case here.

Sure. She's shown negative leadership skills. As in, -5☆'s out of ten. If my son had tried to kill a cop I wouldn't run for office.

At least not on anything but a funding-for-mental-health-care/ focus on "Obama style community service as a civic duty" platform.
How many great people in history have seemingly done a poor job of raising children? That's really all you got?? Holy shit. Do you have a better argument? You're grasping for straws, and it looks extremely pathetic, imo. It's amazing how people can form entire thoughts based on nothing but speculation and assumption. And they find nothing wrong with it either!

The witnesses that you cite aren't credible either.
Some of them say they didn't see Dorian Johnson there until later even though it was proven that he was standing right next to him.
How can I deem a witness credible who didnt even notice Dorian there.

None of the witnesses I quoted even mention Dorian Johnson in the DOJ report.

Are you even looking at the DOJ report?

We know he was leaning into the car because every witness who saw the beginning of the encounter said he was.

Knowing if he was fired at while running away is something that witnesses would be able to see.

Most of the descriptions of what he did with his hands was pretty consistent. The movement was somewhat erratic so there is going to be some variation as to how the movement was described.

The blood evidence indicates he traveled at least 21 feet back towards Wilson

"Witness 117, a nurse practitioner, examined Wilson. For the purpose of making a medical diagnosis, Witness 117 questioned Wilson about what happened. Wilson stated that he was twice punched in the jaw. Witness 117 noted acute or fresh pink scratch marks on the back of Wilson’s neck as well as swelling to his jaw."

Is it more likely that 10 or so credible witnesses lied or hallucinated about hearing "stop" or "freeze" or that a low quality audio recording taken from a distance inside an apartment with a person talking over half of it failed to pick up the audio?
And we have other witnesses that say he was pulled into the car such as the guy standing next to him who the witnesses you cite never saw there.
The blood evidence does not indicate but suggests(depending on how you are trying to frame your argument) that he came back, but do to the spatter formation could be from swinging his arm while being shot.

Also you point to scratches on Wilsons neck yet no dna on Browns fingerprints.
Did he scratch him with his teeth?

Does being a terrible parent transfer to being a good politician?

Why not?

If you measure being a "good politician" as being scum that can manipulate a demographic while lining your pockets.

Judging by the aftermath of Browns death, she should do just fine.

Bullshit.
Every thing was thrown at Michael Brown to make him look bad but the thing is that none of that matters but the situation.
I don't think he walked up and started fighting a cop. That's fuckin nonsense.
What happen was a cop got pissed that some kid mouthed off and a fight started.
The cop grabbed him first "unaware of the call that was going on" remember they said that off the bat and then changed the narrative later.
Then Michael Brown tried to pull away and a fight ensued.
Michael Brown running 153ft away too turn around and make grunting noises and start hopping up and down, is only believable by an audience that would attribute a certain type of people to savages.

Ever watched a rap video?

All they do is jump and grunt. Even the white ones.

Ever watched a rap video?

All they do is jump and grunt. Even the white ones.
Yea but when they get shot they run.
Not supercharge and become some type of Dragon Ball Z character

I have it. All 86 pages of it

Then you can quote where the witnesses I'm quoting make non-credible statements about Dorian Johnson. Or any statements at all about him then.

And we have other witnesses that say he was pulled into the car such as the guy standing next to him who the witnesses you cite never saw there.

Are you talking about Dorian, the guy who said he was hiding behind cars and then ran away from the scene after his friend died?

Lets get specific here

The blood evidence does not indicate but suggests(depending on how you are trying to frame your argument) that he came back, but do to the spatter formation could be from swinging his arm while being shot

That's the type of thing that forensic people are able to determine. Blood patterns that leaks from a bleeding person is different than blood patterns that came from blood swung 20 feet away off of somebodies arm.

Then you can quote where the witnesses I'm quoting make non-credible statements about Dorian Johnson. Or any statements at all about him then.

Are you talking about Dorian, the guy who said he was hiding behind cars and then ran away from the scene after his friend died?

Lets get specific here

That's the type of thing that forensic people are able to determine. Blood patterns that leaks from a bleeding person is different than blood patterns that came from blood swung 20 feet away off of somebodies arm.
The very first witness you referenced is the one who said he didnt see Dorian.
Witness 102, until he came out of nowhere and was screaming.
Dorian was standing right next to Brown when the fight happened, yet 102 said he saw the whole thing.
Not credible.
Page 27 and page 28 on the DOJ report, chief.

He took one to the top of the head as his body was going down from being shot.

Right, meaning he was coming forward strong---or the impact of the lead would have had him falling backwards, not forward where the top of his head would take a round. In other words, he was charging the officer.

No further questions, your honor.

Right, meaning he was coming forward strong---or the impact of the lead would have had him falling backwards, not forward where the top of his head would take a round. In other words, he was charging the officer.

No further questions, your honor.
He was already falling from the other 5 gunshot wounds including the one in his right eye.

He was already falling from the other 5 gunshot wounds including the one in his right eye.

I'm saying the knockdown power would be substantial and you wouldn't fall forward to be hit in the top of the head without a head full of steam coming into the volley. I don't think you're considering the physics. It would be like a superman punch to his right eye, for example. And then some. Only way he's coming forward still is that he is a big guy with one hell of a head of steam, IMO.
If he were standing still and/or not advancing on the retreating officer, I don't see how he is shot in the top of the head.

No boxing on tonight and we end up posting in the WR.
lol

Have a good weekend, brother.

Back