Michael Bisping's heartfelt exchange with amputee boy during UFC-London Q&A

ye4APMmKKpiPRVLji2DeLVxwvJ-3JUD7a9JnoZebq2o0ib8EPxGHFkylkJ1AkbAwEY1GjsKBvl2n7xJkVdiusDfI1ghNdsQFEGwd1ASKVomVmcUpX3XE9TSz5B8ZtbKqduxbFWj5hRtrMy8cRjVSHivyi8xi7m5HLMqrWtcB5lTDSm4_9RZFeXwJIA=w475-h310-nc

Where yo legs?
<{you!}>

Not take away from the heartwarming moment, but it looked staged (not that the kid would know or mind.)

Great for the kid, but of course this was staged.

I don't think any more or less for Bisping for this. It was good press through a good deed, fair bargain.

I'm sorry but fuck right the fuck off with this nonsense....

Not even Bisping could be a dick in a moment like that....He more or less had no choice....

HOWEVER....

Make no mistake....If that kid would have told him that he's really not a fan? Bisping would have gone off on him and told him to fuck off....

He's displayed time and time again that he's incapable of controlling his juvenile emotions and reacts like child any chance you give him...

Sorry. He gets no points for this....He's the biggest jagoff douche in UFC history by a very long shot. He's just a despicable person....

Great for the kid, but of course this was staged.

I don't think any more or less for Bisping for this. It was good press through a good deed, fair bargain.
Agreed. I'm glad they didn't half-ass it. That will be a special memory for that kid.

I'm sorry but fuck right the fuck off with this nonsense....

Not even Bisping could be a dick in a moment like that....He more or less had no choice....

HOWEVER....

Make no mistake....If that kid would have told him that he's really not a fan? Bisping would have gone off on him and told him to fuck off....

He's displayed time and time again that he's incapable of controlling his juvenile emotions and reacts like child any chance you give him...

Sorry. He gets no points for this....He's the biggest jagoff douche in UFC history by a very long shot. He's just a despicable person....

You are a human skidmark.

Surprising Bisping didn't want this to be his retirement fight.

Regardless, good on him. Humanism at it's finest.

Let's take a moment to remember that Bisping has been fighting killers his whole career and that you are so bitchmade that you need to pull a gun to open your front door.

One of you guys is a fkn pussy, can you guess who?

Let's take a moment to remember that Bisping has been fighting killers his whole career and that you are so bitchmade that you need to pull a gun to open your front door.

One of you guys is a fkn pussy, can you guess who?
Neither. And once again, there was 8 now NINE home invasions that have happened within 2 miles of my home and under no circumstances will anyone take ANYTHING from me. My hands and feet cant stop 3-4 people WITH GUNS breaking into my home. My .45 CAN. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that. Fkn twink.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back