Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
0kUcRUo.png

14973.png

fc9RiCD.png

i would never have picked Bisping over Kelvin in the past, but simply because of the fact GSP just beat Bisping im hoping Bisping wins this as i fear in some eyes at least it will take away from GSPs victory. blahhh. Kelvin is fkn dangerous i hope if he does win he doesnt destroy bisping or beat him easier or faster than GSP did.

Well I'd love to watch this fight but I'd also love to not wake up at 5:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.

Thanks China.

i would never have picked Bisping over Kelvin in the past, but simply because of the fact GSP just beat Bisping im hoping Bisping wins this as i fear in some eyes at least it will take away from GSPs victory. blahhh. Kelvin is fkn dangerous i hope if he does win he doesnt destroy bisping or beat him easier or faster than GSP did.

It's a good match. Bisping is tough to take down and though Gastelum is Relentless he doesn't have the gas tank that Bisping does.

I don't like someone taking a turn around fight this quickly. But if this means doing it because he really wants to get in there and fight and get a win then that would be good. But if he's too desperate and he's not thinking clear headed, it obviously could be bad for him.

War Bisping!

He's crazy taking this fight so soon after that whoopin gsp gave him.

Can't deny the guys got balls.

This is one of those fights where I hate to see one of them lose. They both need a win.

Well I'd love to watch this fight but I'd also love to not wake up at 5:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.

Thanks China.

Just take some speed and stay up.

You should never count out the count<Lmaoo>, but I have a feeling that Kelvin is going to KO Bisping badly in round 1.
I am not a Bisping fan, but even I will feel bad seeing him retire after two back-to-back losses.
He really should have retired after avenging his loss to Henderson, but I admire him for fighting on.

_62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine.jpg

That pic of Kelvin looks absolutely fucked up

JJ talking shit when the camera hits her lol.

Let's go Bisping, let's get Kelvin on a diet and back to ww.

Back