Michael Bisping vs Georges St-Pierre has Chris Weidman contemplating jump to light heavyweight

Dude won 1 fucking fight and he's complaining about waiting 2 years for a title shot

I hope he goes up so I can watch him get ktfo'd again

757173.jpg

Villante's dad?

Does he not realize that he's not that close to a title shot at 185lbs? He should be worried a out getting a win streak going.

It's so unfair it would take time for him to get a title shot, he is on an impressive one fight winning streak after only losing 3 times in a row.

Dude wins one fight after getting wrecked for the past 3.

I think I'd be more worried about fully correcting your career after going 1-3 in your last four fights than Bisping vs Gsp.

Couldn't beat Rockhold, Romero or mousasi

But he'll beat the top 3

Lol

I wonder if it's because he has the American flag popping out of his ass which is why he has such retarded fans

Reread what I said captain intelligence, I said he probably wouldn't beat anyone in the top 3.

Please tell me more about how retarded I am, it's quite comical.

Reread what I said captain intelligence, I said he probably wouldn't beat anyone in the top 3.

Please tell me more about how retarded I am, it's quite comical.
Lol

He should get his dad to start a fight promotion called still my boy and crown him the inaugural champ. SMB could sign Bellator washouts and feed them to the Chris.

lol Jones vs Weidman would be absolutely embarrassing. can't watch for daddy Weidmans sake.

LHW wouldn't be a bad place for him, I already see a few match ups for him.
Taking the LHW belt on the other hand will be hard because he would have to go through Vulkan or Gus.

Chris is a natural law anyway

He was massive in 2011/2012 and that's when he was scariest

He has a lot of miles on him now though

Jones would starch him but i do like how active he is being its a refreshing change from all those other clowns sitting around waiting for their "moment"

another thing is the LHW is paper thin so a title shot is definitely possible, Jones just has to beat Gus again an voila

I think he'd do surprisingly well. Less of weight cut = less dehydration = better cognitive abilities = better reflexes = better chin. He's wrestled at the same weight, 197 lbs, in college as Jon Jones and Phil Davis. He even beat Davis when they matched up in college.

I see him getting into the top 5 easily.

“My goal is to be the champ and there’s no way of me getting to have the belt for two years or more just based on other people taking their time with taking fights. It’s a weird place to be, it’s not interesting. I mean, if 185 doesn’t like, things don’t change, I want to maybe think about possibly going to 205. So if there’s a clear picture to a title at 205, then I would consider that. Let’s see, maybe Bisping or maybe GSP gets injured, I don’t know, and then I’ll be ready to go for November and Bisping won’t be able to scatter away from a guy like me. So that would be something that would work out for me nice for me. I’m in New York, I’m ready to go.”

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...dman-contemplating-jump-light-heavyweight-ufc

<6>

but I think Weidman should stay and lose some more and then retire.

Then perhaps Bisping will finally accept fighting someone from his own weight class....

Weidman could probably get a title shot faster at LHW than MW. It's not a stupid move, he can fight either Shogun or Glover if they win. I don't think he has much chances at LHW though.

Anyone in the mW top ten beats bisping.....But Chris should fight and beat at least 1 mW before campaigning for a ts.......Romero, jacare and rock hold are ahead of Weidman in the pecking order right now in my opinion..

The idea people here saying he can't make top 10 at LHW... have you seen LHW's top 10? 2017 Shogun is top 5 now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back