Michael Bisping ok with the MW interim title.

What's he gonna do, beat up the interim champ?

It's amazing what happened to his knee after GSP said he couldn't fight till the end of the year....It must have exploded...

Good for him. It doesn't really matter if he is OK with it. It's happening whether he is OK with it or not. If he wants to keep avoiding the top contender then it will now cost him his title.

This fucking guy. I used to hate Bisping. Then he won me over and over time I became a fan. I literally jumped out of my seat and cheered when he KO'd Luke the same way I jumped out of my seat and cheered when Hendo hammer dusted his face through the mat many years earlier. But now my love and respect for him is digressing back to the point of disdain I used to have for him and I can't wait to see Romero smash him into smithereens.

It's amazing what happened to his knee after GSP said he couldn't fight till the end of the year....It must have exploded...
He tripped answering the phone, when Dana called with the news on gsp.

This fucking guy. I used to hate Bisping. Then he won me over and over time I became a fan. I literally jumped out of my seat and cheered when he KO'd Luke the same way I jumped out of my seat and cheered when Hendo hammer dusted his face through the mat many years earlier. But now my love and respect for him is digressing back to the point of disdain I used to have for him and I can't wait to see Romero smash him into smithereens.

As a long time supporter i have seen this many times over teh years.

He somehow finds a way to start getting fans on his side and he fucks it up every time. lol

Oh Mickey.

What to do, what to do?

ugh. what a twat. He was calling out GSP to fight in July like 2 weeks ago. Just like when he called out Nick Diaz because "all the top contenders were booked", Jacare frees up and he "needs time to heal". twat.

He's not even hiding the fact that he is ducking anymore....He's hoping Whitaker can beat Romero so he can avoid that fight and in the meantime still beg for GSP fight.

Of course he's okay with it, anything to extend his reign as champ and keep that spotlight to run his mouth. I'm sure Bisping is hoping Whittaker takes out Romero for him and makes his job easier why the hell would he have a problem with one of the top challengers being taken out? It's pretty ridiculous that the UFC has 3 champions holding onto belts (Bisping, Woodley, Mcgregor) right now not doing anything but talking shit and trying to call the shots and get the biggest money fights. Each champ has a long list of legit contenders just waiting to dethrone them but the champions don't seem to be interested in defending their belts any time soon. It's fucked up!

Not to mention Yoel & Whitaker are going to look overhyped like Moose & Masvidal.

He has no issue with someone else maybe beating Yoel for him while he gets to keep his belt? Im shocked

Bisping doesn't want none of this

source.gif
giphy.gif

Of course he's okay with it, anything to extend his reign as champ and keep that spotlight to run his mouth. I'm sure Bisping is hoping Whittaker takes out Romero for him and makes his job easier why the hell would he have a problem with one of the top challengers being taken out? It's pretty ridiculous that the UFC has 3 champions holding onto belts (Bisping, Woodley, Mcgregor) right now not doing anything but talking shit and trying to call the shots and get the biggest money fights. Each champ has a long list of legit contenders just waiting to dethrone them but the champions don't seem to be interested in defending their belts any time soon. It's fucked up!

I'd take Woodley out of that. Yeah he wants a big fight but he hasn't ducked anybody. People said he wouldn't fight Stephen Thompson and he fought him twice. Now I'm pretty sure the next fight is Maia who is once again the rightful #1 contender. After that he'll fight GSP if he wins so there's his money fight but it's not like he's been ducking.

I'd take Woodley out of that. Yeah he wants a big fight but he hasn't ducked anybody. People said he wouldn't fight Stephen Thompson and he fought him twice. Now I'm pretty sure the next fight is Maia who is once again the rightful #1 contender. After that he'll fight GSP if he wins so there's his money fight but it's not like he's been ducking.
I hope he's fighting Maia but last I heard he wanted GSP and Nick Diaz.

very excited to see Bisping taking this attitude...This validate that we will see a Romero vs Mousasi or Romero vs Whitaker summer headliner with interim belt for the taking.

Can't wait!!!

Well duh, now instead of having to fight both of them he'll only need to fight the winner.

Back