Michael Bisping: It Wont Be a Fluke if Conor McGregor Knocks Out Floyd Mayweather!

Like I said, technically a fluke is what a fluke is ... but it has a common usage that is a little different.
I've never been a fan of the rationale that if a bunch of stupid people get confused their ignorance becomes the new truth. Bisping says something correct, and is immediately "corrected" by an army of inbreds on Sherdog who don't understand the language they grew up speaking.

It's just difficult to watch.

Of course it won't be a fluke. A fluke is an accident; if Conor throws a punch and it lands where he wants it to, knocking Floyd out, then it's the opposite of a fluke.

It's just highly unlikely to happen.

You're not as scientific and logical as you like to think you are. Neither am I, but I don't pretend I am.

It WOULD be a fluke, and I fucking hope it happens. I hate them both, but I hate that improper speaking, illiterate, beady eyed piece of shit more.

You're not as scientific and logical as you like to think you are. Neither am I, but I don't pretend I am.

It WOULD be a fluke, and I fucking hope it happens. I hate them both, but I hate that improper speaking, illiterate, beady eyed piece of shit more.
I'm literally just explaining the bare-bones dictionary definition of a single word to you people; I don't really consider myself a genius for being able to do that.

By definition it wouldn't be a fluke, but clearly what words actually mean doesn't matter here. Just make up your own meanings for words and keep on "correcting" people like Bisping, who actually have at least a grade-school understanding of the language they speak.

In mma I wouldn't call it a fluke but with boxing gloves to k.o. the best defensive boxer it's just so unlikely and depends on enough variables beyond Conor's control to call it a fluke. Its about time we move on from the naive lay notion that each and every decision/action a fighter makes is 100% based on certainty and not on split second "bets" he makes about what will his oppponnent do, where and when will his body be and mine considering each's speed etc etc etc. Thats why even the best fighters from time to time miss grossely their offenses and or defenses.

And let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Conor McGregor doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

bea.jpg

Of course it won't be a fluke. A fluke is an accident; if Conor throws a punch and it lands where he wants it to, knocking Floyd out, then it's the opposite of a fluke.

It's just highly unlikely to happen.

Way to repeat that retarded saying some idiot made up on here back in the day. Yes there is such thing as a fluke. And the winner told you the definition. You always repeat what you hear on this site?

Uh yeah it is. It is the equivalent of someone who just got their drivers license (but they're really good at driving) going out and winning a NASCAR race. You could use your argument and say well a driver winning a driving race isn't a fluke but that would also be untrue. As the kids nowadays like to say there's levels to this shit. Also you're one gimmick behind with the Matt Hardy thing :).

No, that's an awful analogy since McGregor is a two weight world champ in MMA and one of the most successful finishers in the sport. A KO artist getting a KO is never a fluke.

Conor looks good against smaller MMA fighters but we don't really know that he is a high level counter striker. A fight with Floyd will let us know where his boxing is at. I think Conor's power is over exaggerated because again he is always the larger fighter.

He was not bigger than Nate and Nate had great success against him. This is why defending at LW is important. We don't really know how good he is until he fights top guys that are just as big and strong as he is.
Conor continuously tee'd off on nate. He countered nate over and over all three of his knock downs were counters. If you can't say that McGregor is a talented counter striker I think you might need to go back and watch some tape .

Dear Bisping,

Anderson Silva made you bleed and handed your ass to ya. THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED A FLUKE!
why are you acting like Bisping will see your post?

and no, Anderson lost... a pretty clear decision at that

Ironically enough, hendo needed drugs to beat Count as did many others + Hendo had a 9-12 UFC record on gear + he had a 0-4 rec in gift title shots.

Count even stated he had no fucking clue what TRT was back then.

Bisping 1 punched RockH in his first title shot after being ducked for a decade.

Without gear, Hendo could not handle the mighty BISPING

WAR COUNT
Couldn't handle ? Lol!Screenshot_20170329-180041.jpg

Conor continuously tee'd off on nate. He countered nate over and over all three of his knock downs were counters. If you can't say that McGregor is a talented counter striker I think you might need to go back and watch some tape .

His striking was good before he lost and then, even better in the rematch. He was sharper. More crisp

Yeah right, a 0-0 in pro boxing beating a former olympian and champion in boxing.

One of this days Bisping will get flagged by USADA for too much drinking booze.

Mcgregor has a punchers chance. But he also has a chance to get brain damage.

Reigning champ. 9-12 UFC record with TRT &&&

0-4 gift title shots. The only other fighter that should be axed before him was Rua.

Mad?

Come @ ME BRO
I'm not mad I don't really care I like bisbing atleast respect him but "couldn't handle" seems like a weird way to put it considering how close the fight was and that was 50 year old non trt hendo

I'm not mad I don't really care I like bisbing atleast respect him but "couldn't handle" seems like a weird way to put it considering how close the fight was and that was 50 year old non trt hendo

A 50 yr old that hits unconscious fighters when on drugs/PEDs. Shown time and time again, without it, he cannot hack it, nor does he deserve any of the gift title shots he got. Botched everyone of them. If not American, he would have been cut ages ago.

A 50 yr old that hits unconscious fighters when on drugs/PEDs. Shown time and time again, without it, he cannot hack it, nor does he deserve any of the gift title shots he got. Botched everyone of them. If not American, he would have been cut ages ago.
Only time he was gifted a title shot was because Bisping wanted him to have it , so it's Bisping who got gifted and hendo is a legend . Legends don't get cut very often .Screenshot_20170329-213815.jpg

Back