Michael Bisping: It was very satisfying watching Vitor Belfort lose

“It’s very satisfying to see him lose if I’m honest. I don’t care for the guy. I think he’s built a career off being a cheat. The amount of insane steroids over his life, over his career, is evident to see. I mean you go back and look at his early career, the guy was insanely jacked. When we fought he was insanely jacked, and now you look at him and he looks like a fucking beat up old man. And he’s getting knocked out like so and performing like so.When he was juiced out of his mind, just fucking tearing through everybody and then he has the hypocrisy to go out and talk about being a good person and this and that. The guy’s a cheat, the guy has no honor. I would love to have been the person to do that, but it’s kind of still enjoyable to see him get what he deserves because he’s gone out and done that too many a people and caused injuries. He fucked up my eyeball, he’s the one to blame for that, so yeah. God bless Machida, job well done.”
Bisping a fucking joke instead of taking his ass beating like a man he has to make it a point celebrate anytime Belfort got knockedout. Instead of accepting a rematch with him to avenge the lose he turns bitch and refused the fight because Belfort over used trt. Dan Henderson was doing the trt shit to but Bisping had no problem rematching him and you don't see him running his mouth about Dan or Chael Sonnen.

I love Vitor but I can't disagree with anything Mike said there

Bisping is right. Vitor is a fucking pussy and so is every other fighter who uses steroids to gain an advantage.

Bisping a fucking joke instead of taking his ass beating like a man he has to make it a point celebrate anytime Belfort got knockedout. Instead of accepting a rematch with him to avenge the lose he turns bitch and refused the fight because Belfort over used trt. Dan Henderson was doing the trt shit to but Bisping had no problem rematching him and you don't see him running his mouth about Dan or Chael Sonnen.
that's a good point; and hendo even cheapshotted him

Dude is salty... still. Called him out on FS1. Don't care... watching Bisping get knocked out is always a highlight...

And?

God Bless Machida, that KO was amazing. Vitor is an obvious cheat.

Did Ping fuck up belcher's eye?
you are correct sir, he needed stitches.

but he had the major eye injury in 2010 for a detached retina he suffered during training, and then bisping just poked his eye and didnt cause that much damage.

Not nearly as satisfying as watching him lose to GSP lol and 40 year old Dan Henderson lol

Ping could've fought Belfort in London. He doesn't get to call out a guy he refused to fight lol. It looks bad

I really dislike Bisping but I get his point. If someone fucked up my eyeball like that I'd hold a lot of resentment too.

Psshhh! coming from a man who hunts quails! which I might add are on the endangered species list

1) Everybody was juicing, and he was 20 years old

2) TRT was legal

3) You got head kicked and KOd twice in one fight. Would steroids have helped you keep your hands up, or duck?

Bisping is correct, Vitor has been cheating his whole career in the UFC. He got his ass kicked in Pride when he didnt have a PED advantage over his opponents.

You know what is even more funnier? listening you talking all the shit in the build up of a fight to then watching you getting smashed and destroy and then watching you embarrassed face, thanks GSP, Luke, Vitor and many others

Vitor is a steroid-dependent can and Bisping is a legend. Bisping will always be much more celebrated and missed, when he's gone.

Funny how most Sherdoggers flame any fighter that uses steroids, yet for Vitor it's always been okay.

People go off at Jones, saying that headkick could've done serious damage to Cormier because he was on steroids, but belforTRT all g

Mike's still salty about the Brits losing the war good lord. Does this guy ever have anything nice or complimentary to say?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back