Michael Bisping: I hope Whittaker beats the brains out of Yoel.

Yep.

Luke was guaranteed to do the same in the rematch. Hendo was going to deliver ufc 100 all over again. Anderson silva was gonna steal his soul and pawn it for a nickel.

Just stop. He hates romero because he's an infamous and blatant cheater, and i completely agree with him.

At this point whitaker is every bit as scary as yoel, and he's not running from that fight.

Actually you can say Silva & Hendo (in their 40s) won their fights.

And actually, Bisping is running from everybody who isnt 40 yo or many lbs below him.

About Romero... I agree he is basically a roid monster, but he keeps winning in the USADA era (and we cannot say the same about other fighters).

And got KTFO by both
So I'm sure he doesn't want that again
Birds of a feather run from contenders together.....you all know that old wives tale

I dunno if you can realistically call a 13-year, 37 fight veteran of professional fist fighting a "pussy."

For sure no MMA fighter can be called a pussy under "normal people" standards.

But Bisping, once he became the champ, is obviously acting cowardly as he could never realistically imagine he could have the belt, and now he is acting shamelessly to retain it, by insisting on fighting ex fighters and ducking the actual contenders.

Been a fan of Bisping lately, but it's pretty clear he doesn't want to get his head bounced off the canvas by Romero, not that anyone does, but it's his job, not mine.

You neckbeards do realise that fighters fight who they are told to?

Bisping isn't the matchmaker. He's not ducking anyone. But that said if I were him I also would not want to fight someone who is a blatant juicing cheat either.

I see nothing wrong with him milking an extra half a year as champ. Why not? Come on. He's at the tail end of his career and he's champ. He wants to strut with that belt for the rest of 2017, I don't blame him.

I used to hate Bisping, then I started liking him, now I hate him again.
Off topic, Whittaker murders Yoel.

gay2.gif

Bisping and McGregor. What is it about fighters from the British Isles and ducking opponents?

I'm so sick of this matchmaking nonsense.

Contenders get screwed enough because of champ injuries as it is, which is why voluntary non-top-contender matchups like Hendo and now GSP should never happen.

Oh man, you got to love how badly Bisping is dodging Yoel. Just give Yoel and Robert a interim belt, that way Micheal bisping wouldn't be seen as champion anymore since either Yoel or Robert would be seen as more as a champion.

fair points by Bisping... but obviously most his haters aren't going to read all of that.

Bisping confirmed what I have been saying here all along- The fight was never going to happen in July, it was just bullshit propaganda from Dana White. The 4 months mandatory USADA testing wouldn't allow GSP to compete in July. Dana just wanted to string people along, get lots of press and attention, then in around June break news that Bisping is injured, or that GSP has some issues, and push the fight back a couple of months. That's Dana White business 1o1.

But GSP, being the humble and honest man that he is- broke news right away that it is impossible to happen in July, and Bisping confirms that that's what's up as well - they said July but all parties knew it wasn't happening in July. After GSP broke news that it wasn't happening in July, Dana White has been PR'ing as if he's gutted to learn that GSP won't fight on the committed July date and hence they'll move forward. What a fucking dick. He knew from the start it wasn't going to be in July, he was playing his games as usual... now he's acting like he's surprised.

They end up booking an Interim fight, but obviously Dana has yet to officially inform GSP or Bisping that their fight has been canceled... cause this is all politics.

I don't think I've ever disliked a fighter as much as I loathe Bisping.

I was ecstatic when he beat Rockhold and won the title. But since then he's just become an immense piece of shit.

He obviously says the most outrageous things imaginable just to get people to listen to his podcast and to get people to pay attention to him.

Hope he gets brutally and violently knocked out in his next fight and retires. I've never felt that way about a fighter before.

How exactly is bisping a paper champ?
He has a legit belt, but most people believe he doesn't have talent and skill to defend it against the best fighters in the division.
That is the definition of a "paper champ."

He's regarded as a fluke by his competition, but at the same time he legitimately won the belt.

Lol. Of course Bisping wants this. He has no business fighting Romero; he knows that if he were to fight with Romero, he would get ktfo.
I don't agree. I don't think Romero is scarier than some of the guys that he has faced in his career: TRT Vitor, Prime Rashad Evans, Prime Hendo, Wanderlei Silva, Rockhold, Sonnen, Anderson Silva, Tim Kennedy, Cung Le... etc etc

I just don't see why he's to be scared of Yoel Romero of all people. Look at his damn resume. He's fought everyone.

I don't know how many times I've said "these guys are professional fighters, none of them are afraid to fight anyone", but in this case I have to say Bisping is straight up afraid to fight Yoel.
He knows Yoel ends the fucking dream he's living right now. Seems like he wants to hold on to the belt as long as possible, even if it means not defending it.

Back