michael bisping hurt luke rockhold's feelings for like 13 minutes

Bisping is a dick but Luke is just insufferable. Everytime either one of them loses in devastating fashion, it's always a win for the fans.

How the hell is getting knocked the fuck out in the first round competitive?

It's only slightly more competetive than getting choked out early in the second round

Luke%2BRockhold%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B%283%29.gif

Last edited:
one of 2 decent moments Anderson had in that fight

I had Anderson by decision and Bisping only won because I'm pretty sure that it's written into his and Till's contracts that they automatically get decisions if the fight takes place in the UK.

... and that's moot anyway. Herb Dean fucked up. Bisping was out before the bell, he was not "protecting himself at all times" and it was possibly the most ridiculous instance of someone being saved by the bell that I've ever seen.

This will always be the GOAT post-fight conference. Bisping is so fucking funny.

I had Anderson by decision and Bisping only won because I'm pretty sure that it's written into his and Till's contracts that they automatically get decisions if the fight takes place in the UK.

... and that's moot anyway. Herb Dean fucked up. Bisping was out before the bell, he was not "protecting himself at all times" and it was possibly the most ridiculous instance of someone being saved by the bell that I've ever seen.
you are fucking crazy if you thought Anderson won that. at worst it was 3-2 Bisping.... at best 4-1. Anderson got schooled up until Bispings mouthpiece came out, almost got KO'd then still won the next round convincingly.

you are fucking crazy if you thought Anderson won that. at worst it was 3-2 Bisping.... at best 4-1. Anderson got schooled up until Bispings mouthpiece came out, almost got KO'd then still won the next round convincingly.

3-2 Anderson. Bisping landed more but Anderson did more damage with what he did land.

Your mouthpiece coming out doesn't stop the fight. There is a reason they say "protect yourselves at all times" at the beginning of a fight. Bisping was KTFO with 1-2 seconds left in the round and they made a conscious decision to not call it because they wanted Bisping to win in front of the home crowd. It was complete bullshit.

3-2 Anderson

Your mouthpiece coming out doesn't stop the fight. There is a reason they say "protect yourselves at all times" at the beginning of a fight
what rounds did he win?

giphy.gif

what rounds did he win?

giphy.gif

I'd have to rewatch it. I just remember that I had it narrowly for Anderson. Almost everything Bisping landed was a weak jab that did no damage. You must really love point fighters if you had 4-1 Bisping.

Let's just pretend punching your opponent to the extent they're barely conscious is a fluke, it's still NOT competitve.
what i meant through that is they are on the same level and if they fought 10 times the outcome would be pretty even
fook you

I'd have to rewatch it. I just remember that I had it narrowly for Anderson. Almost everything Bisping landed was a weak jab that did no damage. You must really love point fighters if you had 4-1 Bisping.
I can tell you that Bisping clearly won the first 2 and was clearly winning the 3rd until the mouthpiece incident. That round depends on whether almost an entire round of control is topped by one cheap flying knee. I can give you that round just for shits and giggles. Bisping clearly won the 4th and then Anderson won the 5th.

stop talking about things you have no clue about

what i meant through that is they are on the same level and if they fought 10 times the outcome would be pretty even
fook you

Well yeah whatever, that might be true but that doesn't change the fact the second fight wasn't competitive.

Secondly, fuck you too.

I can tell you that Bisping clearly won the first 2 and was clearly winning the 3rd until the mouthpiece incident. That round depends on whether almost an entire round of control is topped by one cheap flying knee. I can give you that round just for shits and giggles. Bisping clearly won the 4th and then Anderson won the 5th.

stop talking about things you have no clue about

All three judges had it just 48-47 Bisping. In the UK. No one had it 4-1 Bisping as you claim.

Bisping peppered him with jabs and landed about a hundred that did absolutely zero damage.

Silva looked unscathed and Bisping looked fucked.

bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

Picture is worth a thousand words.

Back