Michael Bisping & Gegard Mousasi roasting eachother with insults [VIDEO]

I love it. Maybe we can see this fight after Bisping loses his belt to the Romero - Whitaker winner.

HE WANTS 10 MILLION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

well, guys, i think we can start start pretending Gegard doesnt exist anymore.

Once again Bisping proving he doesn't need that "o" in his nickname.

Untitled-3.png

"I would jab his (Bisping) face all night, easy."

lol

Mooses calmness while riling up Teh Count is pure gold.

How is it that Mousasi is this zero draw. Yet on all this videos his fan support looks outstanding. I mean every comment is praising him and bashing Bisping. Kinda hard to fathom he is that much of a bigger draw.

Bisping grasping at straws there constantly bringing up the Uriah Hall loss. Guess he didn't see the second fight cause moose got his revenge as well.

9 and 3 in the UFC with 1 loss revenged. So 10 and 2...

Weidman is the Top #10 Gatekeeper
Jacare is the Top #3-5 Gatekeeper
Rocksalt probably forced to go to LHW due to weight cutting (dude is gigantic, let's be real)
Anderson Silva almost out the door.

That leaves Bisping (Champ) who will retire in 2 years, a 40 year old Yoel Romero, Whitaker and mini Cain...

That's a division that looks stacked but will thin out in 2 years once Romero, Bisping and Rocksalt are going.

Moose is 31, UFC would be stupid to not give him a nice show purse... However, at this point I'm liking the talent going to WCW/Bellator so I hope he jumps.

I think Moose got him on a couple of those

His reply with "the better fighter doesn't always win" "look at you and Luke Rockhold" that was golden

Funny banter back and forth, lots of hespect between these two, but I think Gerard is still one fight away from that TS. Maybe fight the loser of Yoel vs. Whittaker. Jeez the MW division is a shark tank and a mess at the same time, Bisping isn't likely giving anyone a fight anytime soon, unless by some act of God Whittaker beat Yoel.

I think Moose got him on a couple of those

His reply with "the better fighter doesn't always win" "look at you and Luke Rockhold" that was golden

that was easily the hardest punch landed of that interview lol

Back