Michael Bisping does a Chael Sonnen impression

He should pinch the top of his nose for a more authentic sound.

Bisping has always been jealous of Chael. Even moreso, when Chael schooled him in Fighting and in wit.

Bisping has always been jealous of Chael. Even moreso, when Chael schooled him in Fighting and in wit.

Bisping won that fight. In the Octagon as well as in talking.

Haha schooled..

It was close as fuck you cretin.

What has bisping gotta be jelly of chael for? And I love me some chael.

Bisping and Chael are two of the better talkers and trolls in the UFC but the big difference is that what Chael says is usually unsupportable garbage just said to illicit a reaction (fake news) and what Bisping says is often very sensible and correct.

Doing what Bisping does takes far more wit than what Chael does.

Chael owns Bisping when it comes down to the beautiful art of talking shit

Chael had no wit, he had writers.

Ya wand caught up with him and they were in the same car and wand said if he talks bad about brazil hed loose his teeth. Chael just kept his mouth shut and kept quiet. Then days later when he had time to write some shit down he responded to wand.

Chael is a lifetime cheater. He cheated even when he was still a real estate agent

Bisping beat him and Chael didn't talk that much trash in that figth, if anything Bisping beat him at that also.

Haha schooled..

It was close as fuck you cretin.

What has bisping gotta be jelly of chael for? And I love me some chael.
it was a close fight. I'm not a fan of either though, but thought Bisping won.

Bisping trash talk is on an elementary school level. I can see how his fanboys may appreciate that (being that they just started watching MMA), but when they say he beat Chael, all I say is look up the facts. As Ben Shapiro says, "Facts don't care about your mancrush, er, I mean feelings:)

Back