Michael Bisping calls out Cruz's commentary of Conor and Khabib

3lite

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Edit:

You guys should really listen to the video. Even Woodley thought Conor was "letting" Khabib tire himself out by mauling Conor in that 2nd round barrage.

Last edited:
Bisping would better shut it up
Cruz almost jumped him in a bar once, he will not be lucky everytime

Bisping would throw Charles McCarthy at Dom and KO him.

Cruz's commentary is usually great. In that fight it was about the worst commentary I've ever heard.

How did cruz commentary go? I cant remember

Bisping is correct, Cruz was so far off I thought he was joking.
Conor was getting smashed and definitely not trying to gass out Khabib.

I find it funny but bisping getting into pissing matches with his co-analysts is going to be his undoing with fox.

"He's tiring Khabib out" as Conor's face is being smashed. His commentary is terrible. The guy really doesn't sound smart at all.

Bisbing is correct. I heard that too. There was a lot of the commentary that was to that effect, that Conor was doing well when in actuality he was getting his ass handed to him.

didnt Joe correct Cruz directly after that comment?

EDIT: Joe's exact words after Cruz had said that were: "i dont think he is trying to gas Khabib out, i think he is getting smashed!"

Why is Bisping even talking about this like its his thing when Joe set that straight like 2 seconds later??

Last edited:
Bisping is spot on, that was up there as to one of the most ridiculous things I’ve heard anyone say

I’m glad Rogan called him out on the live broadcast.

Cruz has a great mind when it comes to MMA but I can't stand him as an analyst.

Back