Michael Bennett of Seattle Seahawks Claim Racism when Cuffed by Vegas Cops

I'd love to see a reporter with some balls call him out on this, in a post game interview.

Past and post behavior are often and indicator of what you will do in a situation like the altercation between him and Martin. Given his routine domestic issues that have sprung up and him apparently thinking its a fine idea to sell the gun you blew someone away it i think its safe to say he likely has some serious issues. And no the media back lash he has gotten is not an excuse for this behavior nor should it draw sympathy.

Zimmerman was a victim of his own stupidity. When you are not authorized and trained to function as law enforcement you should refrain from doing so. The fact of the matter is he ignored the 911 operators instruction to stand down because he wanted to play a fucking cowboy. There was no immediately threat to him or bystanders from Martin from him doing so the motive for his actions are clear as day.

I find if laughable to think he approached the boy with a "Good evening sir sorry to trouble you but may I ask what you are doing in this area?"

While I'm sure Martin didn't gave a calm response either who would? If a stranger followed you and then got out of his car to confront you odds are you would tell them to go fuck themselves too and be ready for a fight.

And again this still goes back to the reality that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation for no sensible reason. The fact he got away with it just shows a failure in our justice system and pew pew culture run amok.

Mind you as well, with the recent media hysteria shootings of the past few years i find them to be incredibly biased and with little merit and I tend to side with the shooter but this just isn't the case.
All drivel
In a court case provide evidence Zimmerman ran up and shot Martin out of nowhere
You have none
Not guilty
Move on
He got his comeuppance later when they could prove he was guilty

All drivel
In a court case provide evidence Zimmerman ran up and shot Martin out of nowhere
You have none
Not guilty
Move on
He got his comeuppance later when they could prove he was guilty

He was told not to approach him and he did how is this not starting the shit storm? You can not just follow people around because they are walking down the street "looking " around and you have a "feeling" that literally fits under the legal definition of harassment and stalking

The fact he on the records stated "these assholes always get away" as well shows his attitude and mental state. He already made up his mind and took a hostile stance.

Also OJ wasnt guilty either bruh. I guess that settles it.

He was told not to approach him and he did how is this not starting the shit storm? You can not just follow people around because they are walking down the street "looking " around and you have a "feeling" that literally fits under the legal definition of harassment and stalking

The fact he on the records stated "these assholes always get away" as well shows his attitude and mental state. He already made up his mind and took a hostile stance.

he was told isn't a law and no he wasn't. the lady said we don't need you to do that. nothing you said has any weight anywhere except in your mind. you have shit. zero. zip. nadda. don't be a lawyer.

being an asshole isn't a crime, it just makes zimmerman an asshole

he was told isn't a law and no he wasn't. the lady said we don't need you to do that.

and they didnt. He was

1. Unarmed
2. Wasn't breaking into anything
3. Wasn't attacking anyone

What logical reason would you confront someone for given those things are off the table and you're not a cop?

nothing you said has any weight anywhere except in your mind. you have shit. zero. zip. nadda. don't be a lawyer.

being an asshole isn't a crime, it just makes zimmerman an asshole

Yeah you just resorting to "well the law decided" is a piss poor argument. Its expects us to suspend a massive amount of logic and believe all rulings under law are just and fair.

and they didnt. He was

1. Unarmed
2. Wasn't breaking into anything
3. Wasn't attacking anyone

What logical reason would you confront someone for given those things are off the table and you're not a cop?

Do we have to replay the video?^^^^

Yeah you just resorting to "well the law decided" is a piss poor argument. Its expects us to suspend a massive amount of logic and believe all rulings under law are just and fair.

The law is the law. Suck it. It's there to proteCt you too. Better 1000 guilty men go free and all that jazz. There was no evidence to convict with. You're wrong. You lose. Zimmerman won get over it.

Present any evidence you have below. Yeah but since then he's done x is not evidence except in that case. He's a piece of shit. He's just also a not guilty piece of shit

The law is the law. Suck it. It's there to proteCt you too. Better 1000 guilty men go free and all that jazz. There was no evidence to convict with. You're wrong. You lose. Zimmerman won get over it.

Present any evidence you have below. Yeah but since then he's done x is not evidence except in that case. He's a piece of shit. He's just also a not guilty piece of shit

he very well fit the bill to be legally charged with manslaughter. the prosecution screwed threw the pooch with their overcharging

also i didnt lose any sleep over the verdict youre reaching again with you conclusions unsurprisingly

he very well fit the bill to be legally charged with manslaughter. the prosecution screwed threw the pooch with their overcharging

also i didnt lose any sleep over the verdict youre reaching again with you conclusions unsurprisingly

Wasn't Florida lacking a specific type of manslaughter? I looked this up a long time ago and there was an issue with the wording I thought. Been too long

He should get in some kind of trouble for lying imo. It's the same as women who accuse men of rape when nothing happened. There needs to be repercussions for this type of behavior.
well to be fair, nothing happens when cops lie about what happened in confrontations with civilians

Yes, you can follow people. Walking behind someone is not against the law. lmao.

Also, Trayvon was tresspassing in a neighborhood that was constantly being burglarized. Zimmerman followed Trayvon while on the phone with 911. The 911 operator told him to stop following. He agreed to this and TURNED AROUND and began walking to his truck.

Trayvon made the mistake to not just continue walking to his father's house. Trayvon decided to turn around and follow Zimmerman and attack him. This was all in the court case. That fat jabba the hut friend that Trayvon was on the phone with that night confirmed it. So Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, beat on him and was smashing his head into concrete when Zimmerman finally was able to get his gun and stop Trayvon from killing him.

Case closed. Facts are facts, and you spew ignorance.

Wasn't Florida lacking a specific type of manslaughter? I looked this up a long time ago and there was an issue with the wording I thought. Been too long

"Stand your ground".

The trial was a waste of time.

"Stand your ground".

The trial was a waste of time.
Stand your ground was not used as a defense. That was a bullshit talking point that wasn't even debated during the trial.

I'm talking about specific charges or laws in Florida

Yes, you can follow people. Walking behind someone is not against the law. lmao.

Even by sherdog standards no one is obtuse enough to equate traveling down the same path as someone with profiling them and tailing them then getting out of your car to pursue them

YAlso, Trayvon was tresspassing in a neighborhood that was constantly being burglarized.

Unless more came out to my knowledge his dad or his dads gf has a house in that gated community that he was staying at So no walking down the street in a neighborhood you're staying in doesn't not qualify as trespassing

Zimmerman followed Trayvon while on the phone with 911. The 911 operator told him to stop following. He agreed to this and TURNED AROUND and began walking to his truck.

According to Zimmerman he turned around. You're supposed to take the word of a man who clearly lied about the amount of punches he took(even the cops scoffed at this), whos own story about how he managed to grapple with Martin to be able to grab at his gun makes no physical sense what so ever, and is doing kooky shit like lurking around a business and lying about being employed as a security officer there and having barricaded stand offs with the cops.

Theres two peoples who stories matter most. One is dead and cant say shit and the remaining one is clearly a pathological liar with a lengthy history of anger issues. Why in sweet fuck would you lap up anything that comes out of his piehole?

That fat jabba the hut friend that Trayvon was on the phone with that night confirmed it. .

Jabba actually retracted her statement under scrutiny in court and acknowledged she couldn't ascertain who attacked who based off the phone call so wrong again. Though her whole testimony was a giant mess so using her one way or the other doesn't help.

Even by sherdog standards no one is obtuse enough to equate traveling down the same path as someone with profiling them and tailing them then getting out of your car to pursue them
so what is the law you are claiming he broke? following someone in public is legal, homie

Unless more came out to my knowledge his dad or his dads gf has a house in that gated community that he was staying at So no walking down the street in a neighborhood you're staying in doesn't not qualify as trespassing
zman testified that he was actually walking on people's yards, in a way that suggest he was scopping out the houses.

According to Zimmerman he turned around. You're supposed to take the word of a man who clearly lied about the amount of punches he took(even the cops scoffed at this), whos own story about how he managed to grapple with Martin to be able to grab at his gun makes no physical sense what so ever, and is doing kooky shit like lurking around a business and lying about being employed as a security officer there and having barricaded stand offs with the cops.
so many ridiculous things in this paragraph. how are cops able to tell how many punches zman took? can you look at anderson silvas face after any of his fights and be able to tell how many he took? who gives a shit how many he took? he had physical evidence that supported he got hit.

this elaborate story you claim was quite simple. a neighbor testified that he came out of his house to see what looked like trayvon on top of zman. zman testified that he then went down for his waist band when his shirt came up. not that ridiculous at all

Theres two peoples who stories matter most. One is dead and cant say shit and the remaining one is clearly a pathological liar with a lengthy history of anger issues. Why in sweet fuck would you lap up anything that comes out of his piehole?
we dont, so we look at all the evidence to see if it colloborates his story or not. No evidence you can come up with is strong enough to disprove his claims.

Jabba actually retracted her statement under scrutiny in court and acknowledged she couldn't ascertain who attacked who based off the phone call so wrong again. Though her whole testimony was a giant mess so using her one way or the other doesn't help.
shit doesnt work like that. she said in her own words that he was going back to deal with him and she tried to talk him out if it. she LITERALLY TESTIFIED that she thought he was going back to fight zman. just because she was a shit witness for the prosecution doesnt mean you get to toss out her testimony, haha

Walking in someone's yard without permission is trespassing.

"enter the owner's land or property without permission: "there is no excuse for trespassing on railroad property" synonyms: intrude on, encroach on, enter without permission"

The easy fact of this case that you are missing is that if Trayvon continued to walk home he would be fine. He could have just kept walking and nothing happens and we never know his name.

But he didn't continue walking home. He decided to fight. He lost.

so what is the law you are claiming he broke? following someone in public is legal, homie

Section 784.048 (2) of the Florida Statutes states when “a person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person” the person is guilty of the offence of stalking.

stalking and unlawful pursuit bubba.

zman testified that he was actually walking on people's yards, in a way that suggest he was scopping out the houses.
And again according to someone who is clearly documented habitual liar. Why does this seemingly allude you? The biggest help to his case is his own word which is worth little given hes routinely dishonest and a frequent law breaker himself.

so many ridiculous things in this paragraph. how are cops able to tell how many punches zman took?

Zimmerman claimed he was punched 30 or more times in the face. Theres literally no way this happened. Here lakes take a medical examiners opinion on it since she knows better than you or myself

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/george-zimmerman-jury-told-injuries-insignificant/story?id=19552856

And then it makes no sense why according to him Martin would reach into his waist band when he had no weapon on his person then suddenly decided to flee then suddenly decide to run back to fight him unless Mr. Martin was having a severe bipolar episode.

this elaborate story you claim was quite simple. a neighbor testified that he came out of his house to see what looked like trayvon on top of zman. zman testified that he then went down for his waist band when his shirt came up. not that ridiculous at all

Start around 12 minutes. zimmerman by his own account has the most double jointed arms known to man to be able to pull that off

shit doesnt work like that. she ssid in her own words that he was going back to deal with him and she tried to talk him out if it. she LITERALLY TESTIFIED that she thought he was going back to fight zman. just because she was a shit witness for the prosecution doesnt mean you get to toss out her testimony, haha

Actually it does work just like that. The person testifying is grilled by the defense to determined if they are lying or stretching the truth. Zimmerman own attorney got her to admit she couldn't honestly tell who started the actual physical combat so why is this a point of contention with you? Its what his own defense team wanted to get out her.

Section 784.048 (2) of the Florida Statutes states when “a person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person” the person is guilty of the offence of stalking.

stalking and unlawful pursuit bubba.
Are you honestly trying to say that statue applies?

guess what, it doesn't lol
And again according to someone who is clearly documented habitual liar. Why does this seemingly allude you? The biggest help to his case is his own word which is worth little given hes routinely dishonest and a frequent law breaker himself.
maybe he's a liar, but I believe it's likely he's telling the truth here about seeing trayvon on people's yards. Doesn't really matter if I believe him or not in this specific situation. He can follow anyone he wants to in public as long as it's not "willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly".
Zimmerman claimed he was punched 30 or more times in the face. Theres literally no way this happened. Here lakes take a medical examiners opinion on it since she knows better than you or myself

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/george-zimmerman-jury-told-injuries-insignificant/story?id=19552856

And then it makes no sense why according to him Martin would reach into his waist band when he had no weapon on his person then suddenly decided to flee then suddenly decide to run back to fight him unless Mr. Martin was having a severe bipolar episode.

Start around 12 minutes. zimmerman by his own account has the most double jointed arms known to man to be able to pull that off

Why do you mention trayon not having a weapon? Why would trayvon not having a weapon stop him from reaching for his waist band if he wanted to scare off Zman? Maybe zman was mistaken with what he saw?

Are you disputing that Trayvon ran off and then came back? that's like actually settled fact at this point.

Yeah, I think you need to re-watch the video. Not really sure what your claim is with that. Nothing absurd about double jointed arms either. Still don't get where you get that from. he said he reached for his holster like a normal reach. that doesn't take double jointed arms haha, he even shows it in the video.

Cool, so the medical examiner said he was struck by a fist and that his head hit concrete. That's enough to prove self defense without anything else mitigating the situation. You DO realize you don't actually have to sustain grievous injuries to apply self defense right? He had an extremely reasonable fear of serious bodily harm.

I don't really see how this discounts anything. First I would need to see the source where Zman said he got hit 30 times. Secondly, have you been mounted while someone has punched you? Shit happens fast, I doubt he would give an accurate number ESPECIALLY since zman is a pussy. And I definitely do not think a medical examiner could ever give an accurate number significantly after the fact just looking at the injuries. If you want to appeal to authority on me feel free, but it would still be a fallacy.

but by the way 'Zimmerman attorney Mark O'Mara got Rao to concede that his client's injuries could have been caused by more than three impacts. She also indicated that abrasions on Martin's knuckles were consistent with him striking someone.'

Actually it does work just like that. The person testifying is grilled by the defense to determined if they are lying or stretching the truth. Zimmerman own attorney got her to admit she couldn't honestly tell who started the actual physical combat so why is this a point of contention with you? Its what his own defense team wanted to get out her.

The issue here is that you are conflating two things here. She testified what she heard him say and her interpretations of what he meant. You are conflating that with her assertion that the person who was crying for help had to be trayvon, with the whole audio dispute coming out of that.

Yes, the defense got her to admit that she couldn't know for a fact that he was hit by zman first (or that it was trayvon crying to help). That doesn't invalidate her whole testimony. That is NOT how that works. In her testimony she still said that she thought he was going back to confront him and fight him. That doesn't magically go away because her testimony stopped helping the prosecution.

Sure, she's speculating, but she knows trayvon. In fact she still thinks he hit zman first. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/rachel-jeantel-huffpost-live-interview_n_3610921.html

So to recap, we have a physical witness that saw a person that resembled Trayvon on top of Zman.
We have physical evidence that Zman was struck by a fist, and that his head was hit against concrete at least one time.
We have physical evidence that suggests Trayvon was striking *something* with his fist.
We have the person on the phone with Trayvon testifying that she thought he was going back to confront him and possibly fight him

What we DO NOT have:
we have NO evidence that contradicts the story that Trayvon hit Zman first.
we have NO evidence that states Zman had something against this guy and/or just wanted to be a murderer
we have NO evidence that shows Zman shot Trayvon in any position but in the bottom of mount

It was a good shoot.

Last edited:
Back