TOM CLANCY'S WITHOUT REMORSE Starring Michael B. Jordan (Premieres April 30, 2021)

If you have seen WITHOUT REMORSE, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I like him as an actor... Always have, but I don't want to see the dude oversaturate himself.
I don't get how people say he's a good actor. Dude has zero emotional range and hasn't improved a lick since the Wire. His only talent is packing on mass quickly for shirtless roles.

I don't get how people say he's a good actor. Dude has zero emotional range and hasn't improved a lick since the Wire. His only talent is packing on mass quickly for shirtless roles.

I liked him Friday Night Lights as Vince. I think he played an angry youngster convincingly. I liked him in Creed as well. I guess it's personal taste.

I like Killmonger, but that could just be that I liked his character, sorta justified bad guys like Magneto type villains.

But who will play Ding Chavez?

hjfw23ihy49y.jpg

I like the kid, but at this rate he’ll be the nickleback of acting

He's kind've a minor character in terms of motion pictures thus far, so it doesnt really matter who plays him.

Jack Reacher being played by a manlet is inexcusable, even when that actor is pretty good.

This guy is the new Idris Elba. Constantly rumored for being in everything and then it never happens.

How many people will this piss off.

Let’s take a poll Dragon

Yes someome make a poll and when it's zero we can explain to this goof the difference between changing the race of beloved well known characters and nobodies.

He has as much range as Henry Cavill and he's been everywhere lately too.

He's kind've a minor character in terms of motion pictures thus far, so it doesnt really matter who plays him.

Jack Reacher being played by a manlet is inexcusable, even when that actor is pretty good.
Ha yea, Reacher's size was a big part of his character.

Yes someome make a poll and when it's zero we can explain to this goof the difference between changing the race of beloved well known characters and nobodies.

Oh look the biggest cry baby on earth has arrived. Go back to your basement please, your lizard tank needs cleaning

WTF John Clark was white in the novels. Let's have a white man portray Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela next time a movie is made about those two.

Update: November 20, 2019

Michael B. Jordan Shares First Look at Tom Clancy Action Thriller WITHOUT REMORSE

Michael B. Jordan will also be going to several movie theaters during release and act as a projection screen while the entire movie is being played on his face.

Don't care that they made him black because it wasn't really central to his character. I really hate they are making a Rainbow 6 movie. Rainbows 6 needs an entire mini series to do it justice. What are they going to do one mission and then just go after the big bad?! Fuck that shit

Don't care that they made him black because it wasn't really central to his character. I really hate they are making a Rainbow 6 movie. Rainbows 6 needs an entire mini series to do it justice. What are they going to do one mission and then just go after the big bad?! Fuck that shit
Thinking about it. It could have been so epic if Amazon got the rights to these stories and made a John Clark series to run side by side with Jack Ryan. The series could culminate in a Rainbow six season where they hand it off to Ding for a future series.

Isn’t there a big gap between Without Remorse and Rainbow 6? Unless they play the “black don’t crack” card, I don’t know how Jordan could play both versions.
I think Ding married Clark’s daughter. They’ll have to compress the timeline to get all of this to work.

The Rock was always my pick. Did you see Faster? That’s the closest we’ve ever see to a real Reacher on screen.

I love Rainbow 6. They better not mess this up. A premium series would have been ideal, you’re right about that.

Never even heard of John Clark

Would be a bigger deal if he was playing Jack Ryan

John Clark was the first Rainbow Six, head of Rainbow.

Sorry, John Clark as a white man is very crucial for w/o remorse's plotline. He chose his disguise because a white man is out of place when he's out hunting goons. At the same time, a Black guy is so noticeable in Soviet-era Russia.

I think Ding married Clark’s daughter. They’ll have to compress the timeline to get all of this to work.

Correct. Ding is John Clark's son-in-law.

John Clark's daughters were named after the girls he failed to save in w/o remorse.

I don't get having Michael B Jordan in everything, he's just not a good actor. Comes off as the same character in everything to me, other than as Wallace.

it is kinda weird to palette-swap a character like clark when you've had multiple strong black characters in your universe since 1986

Update: March 3, 2021

Official Trailer for Tom Clancy's WITHOUT REMORSE; Premieres April 30 on Prime Video

The film tells the origin story of John Kelly (aka John Clark), a U.S. Navy SEAL, who uncovers an international conspiracy while seeking justice for the murder of his pregnant wife by Russian soldiers. When Kelly joins forces with fellow SEAL Karen Greer and shadowy CIA agent Robert Ritter, the mission unwittingly exposes a covert plot that threatens to engulf the U.S. and Russia in an all-out war. Streaming on Amazon Prime Video on April 30th.

Back