"Michael always does well against southpaws" - Dan Hardy

He totally does.

giphy.gif

Luke%2BRockhold%2BMichael%2BBisping%2B(2).gif

UFC-Fight-Night-Bisping-v-Gastelum.jpg

Maybe when he could still see out of his right eye

Yeah Hardy fucked that up bad, had me scratching my head at the time even.

Belfort, Rockhold, Gastelum, St. Pierre caught him with a left and even Kennedy likes a left hand too.

Dan Hardy made a lot of questionable comments during the event.

Dan Hardy made a lot of questionable comments during the event.
Agreed. Like calling Bisping the best conditioned guy in the UFC while in the cage with Kevin Gastelum who has never been tired while in the cage.

They call him little Cain for a reason.

Biases seem to always come out with European commentators. Worse by far is the commentators for Gus's fights in Europe. They always give him the win during the walk out so what's the point of fighting?

Answer: see the Rumble fight.

Agreed. Like calling Bisping the best conditioned guy in the UFC while in the cage with Kevin Gastelum who has never been tired while in the cage.

Biases seem to always come out with European commentators. Worse by far is the commentators for Gus's fights in Europe. They always give him the win during the walk out so what's the point of fighting?

He also said how confident Caceres was looking seconds before he was dropped. I believe he also called the Curran - Xiaonan fight "hard to score".

Time to retire and get that eye fixed. The Count has made his money. No need to keep taking damage when he is set with FS1 UFC.

probably because he has the lowest resting heart rate In the UFC, I think It's like 45 or something which Is crazy.

not too big of a stretch to say he has the best conditioning In the UFC, its def up there.

Yeah Hardy fucked that up bad, had me scratching my head at the time even.

Belfort, Rockhold, Gastelum, St. Pierre caught him with a left and even Kennedy likes a left hand too.

After the fight GSP mentioned Bisping is open to the left hand.

I understand he's not very likable but you guys give him way too much shit considering he's pushing 40 with 1 eye. Who else could have accomplished what he has?

Hardy also mentioned about gastelum moving up weight, looking good at that weightclass, also mentioning other fighters who moved up such as cowboy and RDA and acknowledging their success.

Didnt say Whittakers name, the fucken standout posterboy for not cutting weight, oh he also happens to compete AT THE SAME WEIGHTCLASS as bisping and gustolem. Hardy done fucked up

Dan Hardy is becoming a dick rider, just focusing on one fighter. These commentators need to learn to talk about the fight as it is happening, and not what happened in the past.

Dan Hardy is becoming a dick rider, just focusing on one fighter. These commentators need to learn to talk about the fight as it is happening, and not what happened in the past.

He’s the most biased commentator on the panel. He will not change his ways.

god save the queen and god bless michael bisping, always a fan right hurr

Back