MGTOW Channels Demonetized on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

The war on men continues. Literally nothing offensive or against the guidelines and they’re demonitizing them anyway.

I’m not MGTOW but they’re associated more so with right than left wingers so it’s just another political attack by YT.

Sherdogs collective projected income just fell through the floor

Demonetizing removes ads from the videos, or are there still ads but the channel no longer gets paid?

The war on men....

What is MGTOW? Why can’t you millennials just type things out? Everything has to be shortened, have an acronym, or abbreviated, you lazy pricks.

The war on men continues. Literally nothing offensive or against the guidelines and they’re demonitizing them anyway.

I’m not MGTOW but they’re associated more so with right than left wingers so it’s just another political attack by YT.

lol @ blaming the left wing instead of blaming the free market.

While there is nothing fundamentally sexist about their stated philosophy I've run into a few MGTOW groups on Facebook and other corners of the internet. Each time I did, I was met with a group characterized by astoundingly bitter misogyny. While their stated intent wasn't strictly misogynist, they most certainly were. Like, overtly so. Is it possible the environment around these channels was becoming so toxic that they had been deemed sexist and taken down because of that?

lol @ blaming the left wing instead of blaming the free market.
It's the market that set the tone for what it takes to be monetized in the first place. I doubt their videos went so downhill all of a sudden that their entire channel is getting demonetized.

FWIW, you have to have at least 1000 subscribers and 1 million total views in order to get monetized.

What is MGTOW? Why can’t you millennials just type things out? Everything has to be shortened, have an acronym, or abbreviated, you lazy pricks.

Basically a bunch of guys who can't get sex so they bitch about women on the internet.

MGTOW has been around for almost 20 years....also, stop being a prick and acting like acronyms are new.

Basically a bunch of guys who can't get sex so they bitch about women on the internet.

You are thinking of SJWs and far leftists. MGTOW are nothing more than men that havent handed their balls over to women, a thing you cannot recognize since you have no balls.

Had no idea what MGTOW was. Looked it up.

<45>

You are thinking of SJWs and far leftists. MGTOW are nothing more than men that havent handed their balls over to women, a thing you cannot recognize since you have no balls.

You're basically incels.

You can't can't get chicks so you are pretending that they don't want to get chicks.

To steal from Louis,

When unfair things happen to incels on youtube, it doesn't matter.

Lol I mean you dudes had to form support groups online to make it through life. You need encouragement from other losers to keep the depression at bay and these videos to make you feel normal.

But keep acting like SJWs are sensitive and you aren't

I never recall hearing about a MGTOW support group that people went to...but I dont expect a cuck like you would think anyone could be different since you handed your women over to the real men you clearly know nothing about. lol...also, if all men are sensitive then why do your female dominators keep telling men they need to get in touch with their feminine side, like you. lol...hahahaha...

<JagsKiddingMe>

This thread has some potential.

MGTOW has been around for almost 20 years....also, stop being a prick and acting like acronyms are new.
So the Internet gave you people a way to spread your word without leaving moms basement. Acronyms are not something new but the need to use them for everything is something that is more recent.

I talk like a robot and dont know why i cant get laid

Say that in robot voice and you will summarize the guys videos

Now I know what became of those young boys that always went on about how girls were icky and had cooties.

J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back