MGTOW 101 kidnapped by Ladyboys in Bangkok

Mr Mojo Lane

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You guys probably know him as Miggy though. A ladyboy biker gang is holding him ransom. Please send your donations.

M81QrvS.gif

MGTOW is one of the saddest subcultures I have ever seen.

It's legit almost happened to me before in Bangkok. Two trannies on a moped rolled up on me and one of them put my arm in a deathgrip. They acted friendly and were talking about banging, and being polite I smiled back and told them I wasn't interested at that time. But the dude wouldn't let me go and after like 5 minutes of this shit I was seriously nervous. I didn't want to make a scene because they could've driven off and dragged me down the street, and I couldn't see a way out except to just agree to their shit. Anyway I think in that moment they just took pity on me and let me go

Exact same thing happened with a 300lb Nigerian prostitute

MGTOW is one of the saddest subcultures I have ever seen.

Not really. Its a defensive response from the TRUE saddest subcultures such as feminism and women trying to act hard while men white knighting them which is the worse thing possible.

I would have called MGTOW bullshit if I never worked at a building as concierge which I got to see women cheat on their husband while the husbands were at work.

Not really. Its a defensive response from the TRUE saddest subcultures such as feminism and women trying to act hard while men white knighting them which is the worse thing possible.

I would have called MGTOW bullshit if I never worked at a building as concierge which I got to see women cheat on their husband while the husbands were at work.
LOL at comparing feminism with MGTOW.

MGTOW is just the ideological equivalent of your dick rolling up inside you.

It's legit almost happened to me before in Bangkok. Two trannies on a moped rolled up on me and one of them put my arm in a deathgrip. They acted friendly and were talking about banging, and being polite I smiled back and told them I wasn't interested at that time. But the dude wouldn't let me go and after like 5 minutes of this shit I was seriously nervous. I didn't want to make a scene because they could've driven off and dragged me down the street, and I couldn't see a way out except to just agree to their shit. Anyway I think in that moment they just took pity on me and let me go

giphy.gif

I can deffo understand the sentiment. If anything, it's sad that their experiences were so aggregious, they resolve to becoming MGTOWs.

LOL at comparing feminism with MGTOW.

I am not comparing them, I am saying it is a defensive response to modern feminism. Is your reading comprehension that piss poor?

I am not comparing them, I am saying it is a defensive response to modern feminism. Is your reading comprehension that piss poor?
Lets see. I called MGTOW a sad subculture. You called feminism the TRUE saddest subculture. That is a comparison. Seems the problem is your writing, not my reading.

Lets see. I called MGTOW a sad subculture. You called feminism the TRUE saddest subculture. That is a comparison. Seems the problem is your writing, not my reading.

Why didn't you just say that and what do you mean by "Lol at comparing MGTOW with feminism" ?

the logical progression goes: pua->redpill->mgtow->incel

at each step of this evolution, they get more and more undesirable to women. And the one thing all these "enlightened" subcultures have in common is complete inability to view women as human beings instead of objects. Of course they blame feminism.

Why didn't you just say that and what do you mean by "Lol at comparing MGTOW with feminism" ?
I just don't think feminism is comparable to MGTOW. Radical feminism is obnoxious as fuck, but not sad, and actual feminism is important, and also not sad.

Men Going Their Own Way is sad. A bunch of delusional misogynists collectively pretending it's their choice the cant get laid.

the logical progression goes: pua->redpill->mgtow->incel

at each step of this evolution, they get more and more undesirable to women. And the one thing all these "enlightened" subcultures have in common is complete inability to view women as human beings instead of objects. Of course they blame feminism.
This^^^^

I just don't think feminism is comparable to MGTOW. Radical feminism is obnoxious as fuck, but not sad, and actual feminism is important, and also not sad.

Men Going Their Own Way is sad. A bunch of delusional misogynists collectively pretending it's their choice the cant get laid.

The once that I met were the ones that screwed over from divorce. I feel that you are thinking about incels.

The MGTOW that I met are guys who got screwed over from relationships despite being good solid human beings. Now you are going to get cross overs but to be fair, MGTOW community does provide videos and news feed as a cautionary tale.

Regarding radical feminism, they are terrible. Everything to them is a sexual harassment. But one thing they do when they cant argue is, they use shame language. When losing debate, they will always attack the person by calling them a sexist, virgin, loser, living in parents and etc...

Also, the radical feminist are big in to fat acceptance and they try to promote it as if its no big deal. This is an act of refusing to take on responsibility for ones health. Also, they don't mind screaming "Rape" falsely over nothing. Oh and one last thing, women like to bitch about oppression and inequality and yet...

They never had to be forced in to wars or be forced to participate in dangerous, heavy manual labor back in the old days. Yet they want to pretend that inequality for them was always this one sided abuse that they had to endure while forgetting the fact that they also had it good in some aspects of life. Now of course, they can o whatever the hell they want but that's not enough, they want unfair special treatments...

How the hell would those 2 tranny's put a 300lb Nigerian prostitute's arm in a deathgrip?
'Dat forearm strength!!

Back