Mexico says it 'will not accept' Trump's new immigration plans, and it could retaliate

BCZBnoG.gif

Fuck EPN. Hope Trump sends a drone to bomb Los Pinos

Well I guess they don't have to take them back.

And we don't have to give aid or help of any kind to them.

We can tax trade amount other things.

I would guess US companies would want to get the hell out if we started taxing the hell out of any Mexican products coming out the US.

Sure it would hurt us some put them a hell of a lot more.

And this will get even more support for border security and walls and fences.

We owe Mexico for providing us with Salma Hayek.

We should have just conquered Mexico the last war we had with them. Taking California apparently hasn't been enough.

Well I guess they don't have to take them back.

We do, but only Mexicans.

America wants to dump the entire illegal population into northern Mexico, fuck that shit.

Im not entirely opposed to deportation into Mexico, but that would require the US to help setting up camps to house them.

I'm guessing this is one of those threads that is filled with a bunch of retards that don't know that Mexico actually stops a lot of illegal immigrants looking to crossover into the US through the Mexican border....not just Mexicans but those from countries in Central America as well. Mexico is expending their time, money, and resources on something that largely helps Americans, they can simply stop doing that and it would have a negative impact on the US while having a positive one on Mexico.

By Stephen Dinan | The Washington Times

The IRS has discovered more than 1 million Americans whose Social Security numbers were stolen by illegal immigrants, but officials never bothered to tell the taxpayers themselves, the agency’s inspector general said in a withering new report released Tuesday.

Investigators first alerted the IRS to the problem five years ago, but it’s still not fixed, the inspector general said, and a pilot program meant to test a solution was canceled — and fell woefully short anyway.

As a result, most taxpayers don’t learn that their identities have been stolen and their Social Security files may be screwed up.

“Taxpayers identified as victims of employment-related identity theft are not notified,” the inspector general said.

I have to imagine it's against some sort of international law to dump illegals into a country that isn't their country of origin.

What would the response be if Canada dumped any illegals they catch in our country?

If Mexico got crazy, we would then just build the wall for real.

When push comes to shove, USA will win if we really want to.

The guy is just trying to save a little face before he bends over for the USA.

If that is where they came from, they probably could. Basically just a go back where you came from.

For example, if they denied entry at the border and sent the person back, it wouldn't be any different.

I have to imagine it's against some sort of international law to dump illegals into a country that isn't their country of origin.

What would the response be if Canada dumped any illegals they catch in our country?[/QUO

Back