Mexico Bitches About The Wall

1.- Like when Americans were clogging Canadian healthcare using false ID to get healthcare there because in America healthcare is not a right?

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/12/20/w...ree-health-care-in-canada.html?pagewanted=all

Did Canada bitched about it? no, it simply saw a domestic problem and used domestic means to counter it.

2.- Or Americans using Mexican social security healthcare because they cant afford the ridiculous costs back home?

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-08-31-mexico-health-care_N.htm

3.- Or Americans selling guns to Mexican cartels? can i get to bitch about that?

Only Americans get to bitch to other countries about their domestic policies.
Americans are bitching about OUR policy and so are you, a Mexican. So get off your high horse.

All of those things you listed were examples of holes in our system which we WERE called on. Look at the title of one of the stories you posted "Americans FILCHING free health care." How complimentary. This is why our government recognized the need for universal care. This was in part what Trump ran on.

On the other hand, Mexico's solution to their problems is to make it someone else's.

We are not telling you how to handle your own problems.

And they may be our citizens but they are outside our jurisdiction until the point you deport them.

"And ill make Mexico pay for it" was the most stupid campaign slogan ever.
Stupid for you, you're from Mexico LOL!!

On the other hand, Mexico's solution to their problems is to make it someone else's.

So you are going to bold face lie in my face now?

maxresdefault.jpg

And how is Mexico solution to any of our problems making it someone else?

We are not sending people to the US and then locking the door behind, we accept each and every single Mexican that wants to enter our country.

Just like we suck it up when you are smuggling guns into our country, we arent asking you to reform your gun laws. We arent asking you to stop building that wall either.

We are simply saying

WE WONT PAY FOR THAT WALL.

Otherwise we should ask for the US to indemnize every single Mexican killed by an American gun.

Stupid for you, you're from Mexico LOL!!

Stupid because its not going to happen, did Trump believed the media would forget about it?

ROFLMAO, I just randomly remember that TS was the guy who bet his farm on Rich Franklin against Cung Le, and then coming back to the thread to accuse Franklin of taking a dive :D
Reported.

Please stay on topic.

So you are going to bold face lie in my face now?

maxresdefault.jpg

And how is Mexico solution to any of our problems making it someone else?

We are not sending people to the US and then locking the door behind, we accept each and every single Mexican that wants to enter our country.

Just like we suck it up when you are smuggling guns into our country, we arent asking you to reform your gun laws. We arent asking you to stop building that wall either.

We are simply saying

WE WONT PAY FOR THAT WALL.

Otherwise we should ask for the US to indemnize every single Mexican killed by an American gun.

Well, your country is refusing, so I don't get what you're talking about. Have fun going it alone Mexico. I bet that lasts about 2 weeks.

Well, your country is refusing, so I don't get what you're talking about. Have fun going it alone Mexico. I bet that lasts about 2 weeks.

Refusing paying for the wall, not refusing to have a wall being built, we dont give a fuck what you do inside your own borders.

Refusing paying for the wall, not refusing to have a wall being built, we dont give a fuck what you do inside your own borders.
I know you don't. That's why you keep crossing over illegally. But don't worry, Mexico will pay for the wall, one way or another, be it in trade, border tax, sanctions, imprisonment, fines, deportations. So many different ways to skin a cat. Mexicans are delusional when they think that USA needs Mexico more than Mexico needs USA. You are just pissing into the wind, somewhat like sanctuary cities who are about the get federal funds cut off or federal judges that counteract executive orders. That judge will soon find out what it means to fuck with state security.

I know you don't. That's why you keep crossing over illegally. But don't worry, Mexico will pay for the wall, one way or another, be it in trade, border tax, sanctions, imprisonment, fines, deportations. So many different ways to skin a cat. Mexicans are delusional when they think that USA needs Mexico more than Mexico needs USA. You are just pissing into the wind, somewhat like sanctuary cities who are about the get federal funds cut off or federal judges that counteract executive orders. That judge will soon find out what it means to fuck with state security.

I keep crossing the border illegally? its only a minority of Mexicans who do so and they do so because there are gringos on the other side asking for illegal labor.

And over paying for the wall, hilarious, you have moved the goalpost, Trump said we would pay for the wall as in the funds to build it would come out of Mexico, and now its pay as in the US is going to hurt us.

Your fucking cheeto president already backed off when its obvious his own party doesnt supports fucking with Mexico.

I keep crossing the border illegally? its only a minority of Mexicans who do so and they do so because there are gringos on the other side asking for illegal labor.

And over paying for the wall, hilarious, you have moved the goalpost, Trump said we would pay for the wall as in the funds to build it would come out of Mexico, and now its pay as in the US is going to hurt us.

Your fucking cheeto president already backed off when its obvious his own party doesnt supports fucking with Mexico.
It's not about fucking with Mexico, per sey. It's about fucking with a neighbor that does not respect our laws. We don't have that problem with Canada. But hey, if Mexico wants to bring it on, let's go!

It's not about fucking with Mexico, per sey. It's about fucking with a neighbor that does not respect our laws. We don't have that problem with Canada. But hey, if Mexico wants to bring it on, let's go!

How does Mexico as a nation doesn't respects your laws?

The number one reason they are complaining is it will force them to change their system. The only reason Mexico hasn't had a full tilt revolution in a long time is that they can blow off steam by sending people to the US and those people send money home. This lets the elites maintain suffocating levels of control over the resources in that country.

Back