Mexico Bitches About The Wall

Seriously the fuck type of hell hole shit hole is mexico for people to risk getting fried in a desert or mountain's and eatn by vultures just at a chance to gtfo ?

If you are poor and grew uneducated your chances of being someone in Mexico are pretty limited. Thats the lure of the border cross and the vast majority of border crossers dont end up dead so its not like the risk is too much.

What you are saying is basically calling someone who dies at an accident at stupid idiot.

No, he is simply pointing out the hypocrisy in Mexico flailing their arms like a disabled person at us.

Mexico isnt telling Guatemala to enforce his own homeland security.

If you are poor and grew uneducated your chances of being someone in Mexico are pretty limited. Thats the lure of the border cross and the vast majority of border crossers dont end up dead so its not like the risk is too much.

What you are saying is basically calling someone who dies at an accident at stupid idiot.

if an idiot drives of a cliff is it an accident ?

Shit your chances of being someone in any place is quite small. Teh top spots to be "someone" are limited everywhere.

if an idiot drives of a cliff is it an accident ?

Shit your chances of being someone in any place is quite small. Teh top spots to be "someone" are limited everywhere.

A cliff has nearly 100% chance of dying, i doubt you have more chances of dying while crossing the border than you have driving during the rain or snow.

A cliff has nearly 100% chance of dying, i doubt you have more chances of dying while crossing the border than you have driving during the rain or snow.

False, i never stated the height of a cliff.

So Mexis will risk dying to gtfo, but you think it will benefit from Murica shunning it under Trump. Interesting.

False, i never stated the height of a cliff.

So Mexis will risk dying to gtfo, but you think it will benefit from Murica shunning it under Trump. Interesting.

What?

But I thought it was a natural human right.

To leave and enter your OWN country is a natural right.

Mexico legal obligations is to not stop people from leaving and to always accept its nationals when trying to enter or being deported.

To leave and enter your OWN country is a natural right.

Mexico legal obligations is to not stop people from leaving and to always accept its nationals when trying to enter or being deported.
But they still deport people from other areas, correct? So what's the point of a natural right when it doesn't apply to others?

Ha ha. What I am saying is that we should do to them what they are doing to others and instead of bitching about wall should be grateful that we are not sticking them in prison. But don't worry, that will soon be corrected.

The good thing is, Trump is just getting started. Wait for a few more months when they see their illegal friends being rounded up like cattle and sent back, or imprisoned if they're already repeat offenders. They're scared shitless right now. I know a few areas were they live in houses by the dozen and you can be sure I'm leaving notes on those doors that I called the federal government and reported them.

But they still deport people from other areas, correct? So what's the point of a natural right when it doesn't apply to others?

It does applies to others, they can enter and leave their own countries.

Also Mexico usually doesnt denies temporary visas unless they believe you are a drug dealer. The whole crackdown on central Americans was a favor to Obama and i guess it will stop now if Mexico and the US have a fallout.

Mexico isnt telling Guatemala to enforce his own homeland security.
You're right. But should they? Our Judicial system isn't the same as Mexico's anyways, moot point.

Why do we need to populate are already stupidly overpopulated prisons with illegals of countries who don't care about their own citizens? No, that's ridiculous.

Mexico needs to shut the fuck up then on how WE handle their own citizens. Sorry we're not going to help you taking in all these people that want to leave your shit hole. Have them go through the process millions of others went through to the U.S. citizens or gtfo. And since this issue has gone on long enough without a care in the world from you, pay for our fucking wall, 20% on imports bitch.

I think that's the civil and correct way to do it, the American way, with boots up on the table.

You're right. But should they? Our Judicial system isn't the same as Mexico's anyways, moot point.

Why do we need to populate are already stupidly overpopulated prisons with illegals of countries who don't care about their own citizens? No, that's ridiculous.

Mexico needs to shut the fuck up then on how WE handle their own citizens. Sorry we're not going to help you taking in all these people that want to leave your shit hole. Have them go through the process millions of others went through to the U.S. citizens or gtfo. And since this issue has gone on long enough without a care in the world from you, pay for our fucking wall, 20% on imports bitch.

I think that's the civil and correct way to do it, the American way, with boots up on the table.

We are not telling you how to handle your own problems.

And they may be our citizens but they are outside our jurisdiction until the point you deport them.

"And ill make Mexico pay for it" was the most stupid campaign slogan ever.

Back