Mexico Bitches About The Wall

DaysOfThunder

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Illegals from Mexico just keep getting sent back time and time again but if you are from El Salvador, Nicaragua or Guatemala and you are an illegal in Mexico and get caught, you go straight to prison, where you stay at least a couple of years,

Any one down for sticking 10 million illegals in prison.

I believe this is referred to as "hypocrisy".

Illegals from Mexico just keep getting sent back time and time again but if you are from El Salvador, Nicaragua or Guatemala and you are an illegal in Mexico and get caught, you go straight to prison, where you stay at least a couple of years,

They bitch about "the wall" because there is a foreign government trying to extort 20 billion dollars or so for something that they have no control over.

Any one down for sticking 10 million illegals in prison.

+1.

Make them work for free for 10 years. The others won't try to come here after hearing that.

Not sure for first offenders, but definitely for repeat offenders.

ROFLMAO, I just randomly remember that TS was the guy who bet his farm on Rich Franklin against Cung Le, and then coming back to the thread to accuse Franklin of taking a dive :D

Welcome to the WR, we hope you will live up to the glorious reputation you've earned in the Heavies!

Last edited:
+1.

Make them work for free for 10 years. The others won't try to come here after hearing that.

Not sure for first offenders, but definitely for repeat offenders.

That's...uhhh.....slavery. How come all these Trump supporters aren't lining up to help build it and throw their money towards the wall?

They bitch about "the wall" because there is a foreign government trying to extort 20 billion dollars or so for something that they have no control over.
Really? Mexico has no control over their citizens? Mexico is encouraging their citizens to illegally migrate to USA instead of making any effort to stop them. A lot of the money that illegals make in USA is sent back to Mexico. There is long standing resentment by mexico for having lost territory to the USA. One way of taking it back is flooding USA with Mexicans to the point where there is a significant majority Hispanic population. All ready there are cities in California and Texas where English is not even spoken.

The most ludicrous thing I've heard is that they might try to tie cooperation with drugs and immigration to negotiations. That should end diplomatic relations IMO if actually suggested, that's not something a civilized country proposes. That's beyond dirty and is basically blackmail. Also a great way to make things worse for themselves.

That's...uhhh.....slavery. How come all these Trump supporters aren't lining up to help build it and throw their money towards the wall?
If i was American and near a border I would definately volunteer to help build it.

ROFLMAO, I just randomly remember that TS was the guy who bet his farm on Rich Franklin against Cung Le, and then coming back to the thread to accuse Franklin of taking a dive :D
Oh, i get it. You can't get over Hillary losing so you post off topic shit. Obviously, judging by the amount of posts you got, I won't tell you to get a life!

Really? Mexico has no control over their citizens? Mexico is encouraging their citizens to illegally migrate to USA instead of making any effort to stop them. A lot of the money that illegals make in USA is sent back to Mexico. There is long standing resentment by mexico for having lost territory to the USA. One way of taking it back is flooding USA with Mexicans to the point where there is a significant majority Hispanic population. All ready there are cities in California and Texas where English is not even spoken.
Is that a serious question? Mexico doesn't have control over citizens at all. Mexico is corrupt big time. Mexico ain't encouraging anyone to cross. It's just traveling north for s better life. (Simple)

Maybe Americans should approach the problem of illegals from a position of wanting to make it easier for them to work legitimately in the US. You know, pay taxes, contribute to the society they're working in and shit. like that. Would that be so horrible?

I know, kind of a buzz kill compared to rounding them up catapulting one by one over a big ass shiny wall, but might be a more fiscally prudent approach.

Maybe Americans should approach the problem of illegals from a position of wanting to make it easier for them to work legitimately in the US. You know, pay taxes, contribute to the society they're working in and shit. like that. Would that be so horrible?

I know, kind of a buzz kill compared to rounding them up catapulting one by one over a big ass shiny wall, but might be a more fiscally prudent approach.
Typical liberal BS. Why don't we just start punishing those that aid and abet criminals? We can start with fines and go to imprisonment. And don't tell me that illegal entry into a country is not a crime. Mexicans themselves imprison those illegals found on their territory.

Typical liberal BS. Why don't we just start punishing those that aid and abet criminals? We can start with fines and go to imprisonment. And don't tell me that illegal entry into a country is not a crime. Mexicans themselves imprison those illegals found on their territory.

This may come as a shock to you, but the Mexican way of doing things is often not a good one.

hi DaysOfThunder,

i'm unclear what point you're driving at.

are you saying that Mexico already does the United States a great service by limiting the flow of Central Americans who are seeking to gain entry into the US by virtue of its aggressive policies regarding illegal immigration into Mexico?

and because of this, they should pay for Donald Trump's wall?

:confused:

- IGIT

Back