Mexico : 4 police officers arrested in case of 3 missing Italians

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-missing-italians-20180224-story.html

Three Italian men who went missing in Mexico's Jalisco state last month were handed over to an "organized crime" group by local police, the state attorney general said Saturday. The motive behind the men's seizure by the Mexican police officers remains unclear, the state attorney general said.

Four police officers from the town of Tecalitlan — where the Italians were apparently abducted — have been arrested in connection with their disappearance, Raul Sanchez Jimenez, Jalisco's top law enforcement official, told reporters in Guadalajara, the state capital.

The family of the missing Italians says the men were not linked to Naples' infamous organized' crime networks and that Raffaele Russo is a long-time salesman who has hawked generators and other items in various countries for years.

It'd be a good time to just go ahead and avoid Mexico completely if we're being honest.

Last edited:
The family of the missing Italians says the men were not linked to Naples' infamous organized' crime networks and that Raffaele Russo is a long-time salesman who has hawked generators and other items in various countries for years.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like something the Italian mafia would say at all.
"Salesman" in the prosperous Italien generator industry. That's how he paid for the 3 Lambos.

I am sure they are perfectly safe and sound and in one piece right now.

Yeah, that doesn't sound like something the Italian mafia would say at all.
"Salesman" in the prosperous Italien generator industry. That's how he paid for the 3 Lambos.

Yeah that's my opinion.

3 Italians from Napoli (drug trafficking and mafia capital in Italy) getting involved with drug Cartels in Mexico, to me that's not a coincidence.

Yeah that's my opinion.

3 Italians from Napoli (drug trafficking and mafia capital in Italy) getting involved with drug Cartels in Mexico, to me that's not a coincidence.

Especially with the cops involved. I mean why would some corrupt cops just hand over some tourists?
Even in Mexico that would have some serious consequences. They might be corrupt but they are not that stupid.

Especially with the cops involved. I mean why would some corrupt cops just hand over some tourists?

Even in Mexico that would have some serious consequences. They might be corrupt but they are not that stupid.

Specially in a rural town with zero tourism value whatsoever.

Im not going to say these guys deserved it, because nobody deserves to get tortured and killed. But the whole situation is kind of sketchy.

Lets hope their final hours dont turn up on Reddit with funky town playing in the background.

Back