Mexicans Gone Wild

Smok3r

Silverback Belt
Banned
Reaction score
City of Huntington Park (L.A. County) at its finest...SMH.

LOL @ the buffoon @ 0:09

definitely not illegals at least. Illegals drive like 10 under

LOL they have been past this stage before havent they? Its not like they won the cup. And they are expected to beat S Korea.

Mex took over Huntington Park long before 2018

you must not pay attention to sports, because large groups of reveling sports fans tend to wreck shit regularly.

And this is the reason why I find soccer culture is so wholesome and beautiful.

Last edited:
This is not what the title had me hoping for.

Is this what you were hoping for...................

bb_post_610stompers.gif

Click bait

I was hoping for tits.

They should deport them all for liking soccer ball.

Looks like a bunch of goofballs having a good time to me

Just imagine when they eventually lose this thing....

You should see what it was like here. I'm Polish and had to drown my tears in tequila today. These guys never think about the possibility of defeat.

City of Huntington Park (L.A. County) at its finest...SMH.

LOL @ the buffoon @ 0:09

I made a thread about this world cup in the mayberry and it got Dumped

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...works-on-my-block-lol.3786055/#post-142349399

I live in a suburb but its mixed white, black latinos, asians, but those cities like lynwood, southgate, pico, HP, Bell are all Mexican and central Americans I travel there to do deliveries fo a shipping company I work for part time, and I shit you not its almost all mexican no whites or blacks, you will see like a few asian shop owners but man it slike you were in TJ. Im like the only black guy there when I go there lol.

A lot of the Mexicans or Chicanos on my block were shooting off fireworks and driving their motor bikes and blaring music and shooting guns in the morning lol

it was crazy, but my neighbors are cool they always invite the block to the party I got some free tamales, can't wait for the next match, luckily by block isnt Cartel type Mexicans, shit would get crazy, its mostly Mexican Americans.

Last edited:
Cool. Wish we had soccer culture in Canada... Feel bad for the people stuck in traffic for an hour though.

Are you mother fuckers really about to act like white americans dont riot over NCAA games?

Oh but its called a "bunch of rambunctious college kids when yall do it."

Whites, Blacks, Mexis, anybody.

People get fired up about their sports. I’ve got no problem with it even though I don’t give much of a fuck about any sport except MMA so you’d never
catch me out with those dummies.

In 2016 when the Cubs won the World Series, that shit was like NYE in Times Square and that crowd was as diverse as it gets out there gettin rowdy and bout it.

Are you mother fuckers really about to act like white americans dont riot over NCAA games?

Oh but its called a "bunch of rambunctious college kids when yall do it."

Last edited:
Back