Mexican man kills himself after being deported from US

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39049670

Guadalupe Olivas Valencia, 45, jumped from a bridge at the border after he was deported for the third time.

He was found unconscious next to a plastic bag with his belongings and died in hospital a short while later.

Mr Olivas was a native of Sinaloa, one of Mexico's most violent states and the stronghold of the cartel formerly led by jailed drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

I just thought this was sad. More forced action to appease his rabid base of virulent xenophobes and this time it's costing a life.
Why didn't he come in legally?

Trump is responsible for suicides now?

Literally a Junker Ju 87!
Wait! What!? Am I doing this right?
I'm literally Hitler?

Man, that's very sad. Dude hit rock bottom and killed himself.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have been deported or anything like that but he's a human being who looked at his options and chose death. Still very sad.

Not gonna lie the thread title made me lol

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39049670

Guadalupe Olivas Valencia, 45, jumped from a bridge at the border after he was deported for the third time.

He was found unconscious next to a plastic bag with his belongings and died in hospital a short while later.

Mr Olivas was a native of Sinaloa, one of Mexico's most violent states and the stronghold of the cartel formerly led by jailed drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

I just thought this was sad. More forced action to appease his rabid base of virulent xenophobes and this time it's costing a life.
And how many lives are expended by allowing illegal immigration? This man should have died fighting for his country (back from the drug cartels) instead.

Man, that's very sad. Dude hit rock bottom and killed himself.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have been deported or anything like that but he's a human being who looked at his options and chose death. Still very sad.
<[analyzed}><{anton}>

The definition of legality of changed. Your ancestors would be illegals today.

That's the reality.

Lol,
Ancestors of the past usually came through Ellis Island where they paid and were medically screened.
That is why there names are for ever engraved in stone.
Nothing was translated for them and they adopted American life style and patriotism greatly.
Every culture is different and brings a different aspect of life.
But it's crystal clear that the message from the american people is, no more.
They want illegals gone gone gone

Lol,
Ancestors of the past usually came through Ellis Island where they paid and were medically screened.
That is why there names are for ever engraved in stone.
Nothing was translated for them and they adopted American life style and patriotism greatly.
Every culture is different and brings a different aspect of life.
But it's crystal clear that the message from the american people is, no more.
They want illegals gone gone gone
It still amazes me how liberals can't separate legal immigration from illegal immigration.

One mentally ill person who needed personal attention killing themselves and Mexico as a country becomes an uninhabitable wasteland we send innocent people to "in the name of xenophobia".

"Rational Poster".... lol

Last edited:
One mentally ill person who needed personal attention killing themselves and Mexico as a country becomes an uninhabitable wasteland we send innocent people to "in the name of xenophobia".

"Rational Poster".... lol
He certainly hasn't been very rational since the election. Dude even admitted that he thinks about Trump all day at work. :D

Sounds unstable. Not the sort of individual you want coming into your country.

I'm sad now. Let them all in.

lol

Feelings are so transient. Making huge decisions based on feelings is the leftist way.

Often a true word said in jest, mother Merkel did just this two years ago when that kid washed up on the beach.

So shortsighted.

Standards and processes will change over time; the definition of there being a legal and illegal process remains the same.
I can empathize with why they attempt to come into the US(personal safety, opportunity, etc.)
BUT
I also understand why the US wants to protect and enforce its borders.
-illegal immigrants account for about 3.5% of the population, whilst simultaneously accounting for 13.6% of all offenders sentenced for crime.
-jailed illegals cost $1.87Billion(2015)
-illegal immigrants accounted for 75% of all federal drug sentences in 2014

The aforementioned is why we have a legal visa and immigrant process; its to assure that those coming in can sustain themselves (whether through savings, family/sponsors which are already legally in the US, or with a job lined up).

The immigration process is 2 years but that is the time it takes to handle the current volume of applicants as well as perform adequate vetting to assure that there is no intention of the applicant harming the US.

It is not about being in an exclusive club or thinking that they are terrorists; its about the US taking care of its citizens first and enforcing its laws(including legal immigration protocols)

Do not let compassion deter your ability to be rational.
-No pun intended, I just realized your name was 'Rational Poster'

Great post.

Don't worry, he's a self hating lefty with short-sightedness. Honestly, from his posts, I think he wants to see the west fail.

The op has a thing that the left always do, the SOFT BIGOTRY of LOW EXPECTATIONS.

A Mexican kills himself. It's not his fault, it's white people, they made him do it. He couldn't possibly have made this decision by himself, he didn't know what he was doing.

A white American kills himself, "yep, that's stupid white people for you!"

TS holds white people to higher standards of decision making and is racist

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back