Mexican man kills himself after being deported from US

American workers will not do those jobs for minimum wage.

Have you been to a farm?

Yet, they do plenty of other shit jobs for minimum wage.

Do Americans not really want these jobs, or do employers not want to hire them, because they'd have to adhere to certain standards and practices that would cost them more money? Bit of both, I'm sure, but to say that the problem is solely that Americans wouldn't pick fruit for minimum wage is ridiculous. They won't pick fruit for $3 an hour under the table. A Mexican will.

they really like red...

should make this mandatory gangbanger uniform, would really mess up ppls thoughts
fC5AYSljFe0Ua269RYxx-La_TKxQNNyjxdpwgy5RxZs.jpg

Something feels of with her face... But that medium breast I like!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would be good wihtout that bra!!!!!

American workers will not do those jobs for minimum wage.

Have you been to a farm?

Haha, I have been to a farm and I personally never had the desire to work there.
-But I'm from Brooklyn New York, slim chance that I'd desire to work on a farm.

But to your point; people whose family have grown up farming and enjoy it may take these positions, even as an interim, in the event the opportunity was available.
things may need to occur:
-There should be a renewed process as to which how people are provided with welfare, especially if there are jobs available in their region.

But how many Americans end up in the jobs they do not want in order to support their family or make a bit of money(youth)
-you're underestimating how people wish for opportunity if only they were aware of there being some.
- providing these opportunities to illegal immigrants based on the fact that they are on the lower end of the desirable jobs scale isn't enough of a reason.

It's all Trump's fault. Actually lets just blame Trump in advance for all suicides over the next 4 years.

We can control our actions. We can't control the actions of foreign nations and individual foreign nationals, however.

You do see the irony in what you just typed here inside the thread you created about an individual deciding to kill them self, no?

Yet, they do plenty of other shit jobs for minimum wage.

Do Americans not really want these jobs, or do employers not want to hire them, because they'd have to adhere to certain standards and practices that would cost them more money? Bit of both, I'm sure, but to say that the problem is solely that Americans wouldn't pick fruit for minimum wage is ridiculous. They won't pick fruit for $3 an hour under the table. A Mexican will.

I think it's a bit of both. Most Americans don't want to do these outdoor labor jobs for long hours for little pay.

Employers also don't want shitty workers. Mexican immigrants are just more suited to the task.

Something feels of with her face... But that medium breast I like!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would be good wihtout that bra!!!!!
this one only rocks the black hat, but shes on the opposite end of endowed
KOVkLFz.jpg

There is some truth to that. Thats the one point I agree with though I believe we come from different angles. Farmers are exploiting illegals to do these jobs which in turn drives wages down. Americans can't do piece work with no benefits. Mexicans shouldn't have to do it either.

I've said before, I'd be fine with paying an extra 20 cents for a bag of apples if it puts americans to work and ends the illegal hiring loopholes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi...rgias-immigration-law-backfires/#110bf08b404a

To forgo a repeat of last year, when labor shortages triggered an estimated $140 million in agricultural losses, as crops rotted in the fields, officials in Georgia are now dispatching prisoners to the state’s farms to help harvest fruit and vegetables.

The labor shortages, which also have affected the hotel and restaurant industries, are a consequence of Georgia’s immigration enforcement law, HB 87, which was passed last year. As State Rep. Matt Ramsey, one of the bill’s authors, said at the time, “Our goal is … to eliminate incentives for illegal aliens to cross into our state.”

The dirty secret that everybody knew was that most of the state’s agricultural workers were immigrants, many of them illegal. Some lived in the state; others migrated with the harvest from southern Florida up to New York and back. Some of the former have moved away, while many of the latter are bypassing Georgia. Without them, according to a University of Georgia study, farmers were about 40 percent short of the number of workers they needed to harvest last year’s crop.

Despite high unemployment in the state, most Georgians don’t want such back-breaking jobs, nor do they have the necessary skills. According to Dick Minor, president of the Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Grower’s Association, immigrants “are pretty much professional harvesters” with many specializing in particular crops.

That's how our ancestors got here.

Well actually it was more like free US citizenship for all white people.

they got here legally

mine where not seeing how my family can trace its roots to some of the first slaves here.

May as well print US dollars for everyone, so that everyone can be rich.

Illegal immigration is wrong, but claiming that illegal immigration is 100% wrong is just as retarded as claiming open borders should be a thing.

Illegal immigration happens because there are labor shortages in a lot of industries which attract foreign workers.
I'm not saying it's always wrong, I'm just countering the idea that its an absolute necessity for industries to survive.

They could survive paying legal wages, they just won't make as much profits....

I'm not saying it's always wrong, I'm just countering the idea that its an absolute necessity for industries to survive.

They could survive paying legal wages, they just won't make as much profits....

Some can, others cant.

There is also a myth that people dont work in particular industries because the pay is low, while some illegals get paid peanuts, other get paid quite a bit, specially when they are paid on a production basis, like most agricultural workers.

he should have off'd himself the first time he was deported

Some can, others cant.

There is also a myth that people dont work in particular industries because the pay is low, while some illegals get paid peanuts, other get paid quite a bit, specially when they are paid on a production basis, like most agricultural workers.
fair enough I guess

but teens can mow lawns/landscape, virtually anybody can wash dishes, etc.... become a nanny

the simple fact that most of them work in unskilled labor means they are easily replaceable

fair enough I guess

but teens can mow lawns/landscape, virtually anybody can wash dishes, etc.... become a nanny

the simple fact that most of them work in unskilled labor means they are easily replaceable

Thats why i said, its not 100% on either side.

In some industries and services, illegals are indeed stealing jobs, in others they are not.

But since there is no honest debate about it, only partisanship, both sides claim that all illegal workers are needed while the other claims no illegal worker is needed.

Without an honest debate, the status quo is maintained so there are workers available for work, but with tons of them being deported every year.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39049670

Guadalupe Olivas Valencia, 45, jumped from a bridge at the border after he was deported for the third time.

He was found unconscious next to a plastic bag with his belongings and died in hospital a short while later.

Mr Olivas was a native of Sinaloa, one of Mexico's most violent states and the stronghold of the cartel formerly led by jailed drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

I just thought this was sad. More forced action to appease his rabid base of virulent xenophobes and this time it's costing a life.
-Colin-Farrell-GIF.gif

They should be punished for their decades of exploiting the illegal immigrants.

Are you against enforcing the law on American businesses?

Should we only enforce the law on the destitute?
I'm not against. but your solution is not the solution. If there's no "cheap labor" to be had...they would opt to hire legal status immigrants and citizens.

I'd add another thought, to generalize what you say in my own way- it's always unfortunate that people can't find other ways out of their problems besides suicide, and I feel bad for them. That doesn't mean the "causes" of their suicide are at fault for their actions.

You have a primitive understanding of suicidality.

Some can, others cant.

Right, piece work is a way to get more for less from your employees. I've done piece work before. Its slave work. I'd do it again to pay my bills though.

Also, I think it'd be great if parents made their kids do some work like this too, like people used to. Kids today have no work ethic and that comes from never having to do an honest days work.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-39049670

Guadalupe Olivas Valencia, 45, jumped from a bridge at the border after he was deported for the third time.

He was found unconscious next to a plastic bag with his belongings and died in hospital a short while later.

Mr Olivas was a native of Sinaloa, one of Mexico's most violent states and the stronghold of the cartel formerly led by jailed drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.

I just thought this was sad. More forced action to appease his rabid base of virulent xenophobes and this time it's costing a life.

Guad wouldn't have been deported if he had went through the regular channels LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE and gained his entry legally.

So sorry Guad. Your stupidity or sense of entitlement was your downfall.

Ha! I said downfall.

Right, piece work is a way to get more for less from your employees. I've done piece work before. Its slave work. I'd do it again to pay my bills though.

Also, I think it'd be great if parents made their kids do some work like this too, like people used to. Kids today have no work ethic and that comes from never having to do an honest days work.

Piece work is the most honest work out there if you ask me, since you are the one that decides how much money you actually want to earn.

That being said there is of course a lot of abuse with piece work, like setting the comission too low.

Back