Mexican Constitution Article 32 & 33 / Mexicos Immigration Policy vs The USA

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Article 32 - "Mexicans shall have priority over foreigners under equality of circumstances for all classes of concessions and for all employment, positions, or commissions of the Government in which the status of citizenship is not indispensable." Foreigners, immigrants, and even naturalized citizens of Mexico may not serve as military officers, Mexican-flagged ship and airline crew, or chiefs of seaports and airports.

The law will regulate the exercise of rights that Mexican legislation grants to Mexicans who possess another nationality, and establish standards to avoid conflicts of double nationality.

The exercise of duties and functions for which, by disposition of the present Constitution, may be reserved to those who have the quality of Mexican nationality, and do not receive another nationality. This reservation also will be applicable to those cases which other laws of the Congress of the Union specify.

In time of peace, no foreigner may serve in the Army, or in police or public security forces. To belong actively to the Army in time of peace, or to the National Navy or the Air Force at any moment, and discharge any duty or commission in them, one is required to be Mexican by birth. The same quality is indispensable for captains, pilots, owners, machinists, mechanics, and in general for all personnel who staff any ship or aircraft that carries the Mexican flag or merchant insignia. Also, Mexican citizenship by birth is necessary to exercise the responsibilities of port captain, and all the services of director of an airport.

Mexicans will be preferred to foreigners in equality of circumstances, for all classes of concessions and all employment, duties, or commissions of government for which the quality of citizenship is not indispensable.

Article 33 - "The Federal Executive shall have the exclusive power to compel any foreigner whose remaining he may deem inexpedient to abandon the national territory immediately and without the necessity of previous legal action." It also states: "Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country

That's exactly why the people are leaving. Govt ain't worth a shit.

In time of peace, no foreigner may serve in the Army, or in police or public security forces. To belong actively to the Army in time of peace, or to the National Navy or the Air Force at any moment, and discharge any duty or commission in them, one is required to be Mexican by birth.

Gotta make some wartime exceptions I suppose.

we should just annex Mexico

Naturalized citizens can not be part of an air crew? Thats pretty fucking stupid.

we should just annex Mexico

Its a good idea. They already have a wall on their southern border to stop immigration, so we save bigly on just acquiring their wall, instead of building our own.

Keeps muzzies from crashing their shit

Yeah.... Maybe. Or there will be natural born muslims, those exist. And it bans people born from anywhere else, like Canada.

Allowing foreigners in your army is such a double edged sword. In one side your army grows. In the other the enemy can infiltrate.

Ps. Many immigrants curently serve in the army including illegal ones.

I know when I think about how I can make this country better, I always look to Mexico as a model. Smart thinking.

Also America is always at war. Mexico is not.

If you read the article it says that it only applies in times of peace.

Allowing foreigners in your army is such a double edged sword. In one side your army grows. In the other the enemy can infiltrate.

Ps. Many immigrants curently serve in the army including illegal ones.

There is the foreign legion concept too.

Back