Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone own campeon gloves?

Juan what other mexican gloves are worth getting? St this point i have reyes, boxeo, zepol,

I think you have the best ones already. You changed your location from Washington, are you moving/on vacation or something lol. Sorry i notice stuff like this always.

Does anyone own campeon gloves?

Juan what other mexican gloves are worth getting? St this point i have reyes, boxeo, zepol,

Campeons have pretty much the same softness as boxeo, except the wrist area is stiffer and has harder cloth padding.

Oh yeah DS you were right, Boxeo is over Zepol. Gotta give you props man :D

34i33up.jpg

Not sure why the picture looks like that. But the picture he sent originally looks much better. Overall I'm happy and next week he'll have my boxing classics cup in yellow. I can't wait

Sweet just looks like the lighting is off

I can assure you, the gear looks top notch. There's more pictures, but I'll just wait till I get the gear myself so I could include a review.

I had a worry that the left cheek protector was a little higher than the right cheek. But I think everything is fine.

Hey guys,
What are some cool colour combinations when it comes to black/something/something? I want to use black (my winning headgear is black and because black is more dirt resistant), gold/silver/special colour (since I was quoted 92 anyways) and another colour (I was thinking beige?).

I also tried doing a mock-up on Paint but I was terrible. Looked like a three year old had scribbled all over the picture in virtual crayon by the time I was done. So, if anyone is extra nice with Winning awesomeness on top, giving me a mock-up will brighten up my day (I've already decided triple cuff or hybrid, split thumb and split colour down the inside of my glove).

Big, you are asking what goes good with Black, gold and possibly beige?
IMO that would look ugly, Beige doesnt go well with anything lol.

I would think Black, gold, and red goes really well
Black, Silver, Blue is a nice one as well.

Majik has done some good mock up art for me, send him a PM Im sure he can give you some ideas as far as a template is concerned as long as you provide him the colors and ask nicely :D

Black red gold, black red silver...great options. Black glove with a split thumb black and other half a neon color also very good.

I think black silver and blue is a bit worse than black silver and red but i like red a lot as you guys know by now.

Strato I think he was thinking of black and beige because of this (Mayweather's):

249172_450292651731240_1460986375_n.jpg

Example of black silver and red (only pic i could find without grossing you out with what Berto's eyes looked like in this fight):
ac42a6c9448ee7ace610ff406f1d542c.jpg

Example of black and gold and red

59271_443914312369074_7287246_n.jpg

Black black and neon:
540750_444769768950195_1326162391_n.jpg

Where a bunch of glove pictures are lol:

https://www.facebook.com/GrantWorldwide/photos_stream

Sweet. Black and beige looks beautiful. It would look even better if it had a beige trim or a split palm with beige.

Yeah black is good with ANY color but he is going with a tri-color setup which imo beige would look ugly, I should have been more specific.

But yes as a duo option beige looks good with black or white.

Yeah black is good with ANY color but he is going with a tri-color setup which imo beige would look ugly, I should have been more specific.

But yes as a duo option beige looks good with black or white.

Well I think most of the tri color stuff sounds tacky and then I see it and I think it looks sweet so, I wont give any input, but that pink and black shit above looks farkin hideous...

Well I think most of the tri color stuff sounds tacky and then I see it and I think it looks sweet so, I wont give any input, but that pink and black shit above looks farkin hideous...

LOL,

This may be a better example of black/neon

7988_479747248785780_1018258342_n.jpg

However on the grant page...the pair that stood out to me for some reason (maybe because the criticism of beige has made me now feel for the color) is this one...I actually think it would have looked better if the brown part didn't have the alligator pattern and was just chocolate mars bar coloured. Maybe that's why i like the gloves...looks like french vanilla and chocolate :icon_chee

1009868_469659046461267_590397823_n.jpg

What's great about all this is these color scheme ideas are very possible to almost replicate through Juan's boxeo and zepol brands and stuff...grant style for "smart" budgets

Wow black and neon green looks sweetly sick! I'd do full thumb though instead of split, I think that would be cooler imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back