Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
...you didn't take the white red and grey ones did you...? :mad: LOL anyone early bird gets the worm. Problem is by the time you get them i probably won't have time to take advantage of Juan's mexican holiday deal...

Just talk to me Mixed, we can work out something

...you didn't take the white red and grey ones did you...? :mad: LOL anyone early bird gets the worm. Problem is by the time you get them i probably won't have time to take advantage of Juan's mexican holiday deal...

Nah i didnt lol. I came up with my own color theme... Well sorta lol! I stole the idea from someone else.

Hey guys...check out my Canelo concept gloves for zepol...

hqdefault.jpg

2prgzl5.jpg

Also strato i cant wait to see it...you think they'll arrive before the end of the month?

The boxeos? Dunno honestly, depends on juan and usa customs. I know gixxs gloves had issues in customs. I just know juan does his best and customs is out of his realm. So hopefully! But no promises.

Told ya gixx! Pretty sweet, no? Im thinking of replacing the ribbons though with elastic or traditional laces though.
But yeah broken in feel is super nice! I like your color combo too!

Thanks buddy, and yes it does.

I am thinking about doing the same thing, probably with blue laces for now, since that will go with my headgear (until I add to that collection too, lol)

Thanks everybody, I usually spar Monday nights, so I can offer an initial use review after that. I don't even want to put these things on the bag, lol. I'll wait for my Boxeo's for that.

Oh and Technoir (Juan), thanks a bunch. Your customer service has been amazing through everything, and that is why I will be ordering more gear off of you very soon.

The boxeos? Dunno honestly, depends on juan and usa customs. I know gixxs gloves had issues in customs. I just know juan does his best and customs is out of his realm. So hopefully! But no promises.

yeah, it's a crapshoot with customs, lol.

I dig that green/black combo.

I work at Lowe's (on the weekends, poor college student on the GI Bill) in the paint department, and am always fooling around with greens like that. I really dig that green, might be a thought for me for some future gear.

Honestly other than winnings green i didnt think i would ever like a green glove but when i saw that grant combo i thought wow this actually looks really unique and impressive...maybe green doesnt suck. I then went on to see green reyes gloves like i told you guys lockwoods has been selling for a limited time (which may or may not be over) and i kind of have changed my tune about green. Get exposed to it enough and it just sticks.

Yeah the green reyes were a wbc special ed. Its no longer available, they were pretty damn sweet!

No they are available. Lockwoods got a supply in last month. I told you guys about it lol but this is juans thread which is why i didnt go posting it all over the place. I just posted it once. Lock also told me in 2014 they may get them yet again like this year.

Cool but right now seeing if Juan can maybe get those hybrid cletos at some point.

Hey guys...check out my Canelo concept gloves for zepol...

hqdefault.jpg

2prgzl5.jpg

Also strato i cant wait to see it...you think they'll arrive before the end of the month?
those are the ones i wanted bill to make at some point, i think it should have been alil brighter green

those are the ones i wanted bill to make at some point, i think it should have been alil brighter green

You talking about Majik's concept green? Yeah it needs to brighten up some to make Canelo's, but I like his concept green too!

Well i made it that colour because in the actual video canelo is trainigin the gloves are a bit darker...you're seeing a lot of the light reflecting on those. See below. Glad you guys like the concept!

hqdefault.jpg

You talking about Majik's concept green? Yeah it needs to brighten up some to make Canelo's, but I like his concept green too!
That has always been my fave color!! i wonder if that would be too flashy for a normal person to use at the local gym
canelogreen_zps15616475.jpg.html

Well i made it that colour because in the actual video canelo is trainigin the gloves are a bit darker...you're seeing a lot of the light reflecting on those. See below. Glad you guys like the concept!

hqdefault.jpg
What is another way to upload images, photobucket links seem to be broken when i post them

From the internet jus post the link here using the sherdog image icon. Or if you have your own pic upload to tinypic.com

Glad you like the colour

I think your color is fine, copying a boxers color theme is cool and all I just think you should use your own. Just my opinion though, pick the one that u will be happiest with.

Nah as far as too flashy, I don't think there is such a thing! They are YOUR gloves, pick the colors YOU want. Screw everyone in your gym if they think less of you for it.

357ox83.jpg
[/IMG]
Too awesome for words, Funny thing is i've always wanted that before I saw Canelo using it, that's why i was so ecstatic when i saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back