Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of JC Pacheco love in this thread! What was their outstanding characteristic that made you guys choose this one?

I'm thinking about a 16oz. pair of soft Zepols for sparring because they're apparently soft, and a 10oz. pair of stiff Seyers for going apeshit on the heavy bag or pads.

Lots of JC Pacheco love in this thread! What was their outstanding characteristic that made you guys choose this one?

I'm thinking about a 16oz. pair of soft Zepols for sparring because they're apparently soft, and a 10oz. pair of stiff Seyers for going apeshit on the heavy bag or pads.

I didn't like the look of the Zepols, because they seem kinda flat and square, and I don't like how the figers curve so far over, looks like it would be very hard to open your hand. The Seyers look good but I don't like the logo placement. The JCs look like it has good padding in the cuff, with a more open hand, and are more rounded than the Zepols.

Last edited:
I found this review of a Zepol velcro/lace hybrid:

[Yt]cq5zkcBGR7Y&sns=em[/MEDIA]

Technoir do you have any pictures of the Morales or Boxing Classics?

I agree with You about Zepol are very comfortable(soft) seems already breaked it (I think You use this word to say the gloves are used until it are soft)

okay, I only meant his sparring partner in that video. Only seen Canelo use Winning

Hi, Canelo used in the begining JC Pacheco, I saw him using Grant,Reyes and Winning.

The diference I think, it is than Pacheco dont pay Canelo for advertising :icon_chee

They had some issues with the leather colors I wanted for the Zepols and after seeing them next to the JC Pacheco's I talked to Juan and switched. I will do a review upon receiving them and update it about a week in and maybe two months after that. Very excited to try them out. Look fantastic. Got the white/black ones pictured.

Just want to say that Juan has been a pleasure to deal with and does not hesitate to answer personal questions. He also has fast responses. Will defiantly be recommending people to him in the future. Thanks for everything Juan.

Many thanks, I don

any thoughts on the casanova/campeon headguard w/ cheek protectors Technoir? or Mexican headguards in general

thanks man

I guess size, visibility, comfort, protection, and overally quality/durability. Which companies offer a facesaver?

Ok.

Facesaver=facebar headguard ?

if so, Reyes, Seyer, JC Pacheco, and Zepol

Saludos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back