Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice zepols. But I really like them with the logo a little more than without.

Logo is decal though so high chance of cracking and peeling in the long run gb...so its a tough call sometimes. Of course fresh and new with logo is good in short term..but long term...ehhh.....lol

Yeah actually now looking at mine, and those in the pic, I think the no logo look looks better. And those gloves look super sweet! Whose are they?

Yeah actually now looking at mine, and those in the pic, I think the no logo look looks better. And those gloves look super sweet! Whose are they?

Juan says it becomes available, so I'm guessing they are for sale.

there were a few mix ups, but Juan took care of me and I'm happy. Here is my gear at Juan's place

BryanW_zpsa7fe37c0.jpg

Can't wait to get them

Simple, yet... sweet! Im excited for you man. I think Ive put on 30+ rounds on mine at this point.

Nah man simple is better imo. My Zeps were pretty simple as well, Black all over but silver palms. Nothing too flashy.

there were a few mix ups, but Juan took care of me and I'm happy. Here is my gear at Juan's place

BryanW_zpsa7fe37c0.jpg

Can't wait to get them

Damn, those are sexy! What mix ups were there if you don't mind me asking? Mine had a few errors as well, very very minor though, almost feel bad mentioning them...

Damn, those are sexy! What mix ups were there if you don't mind me asking? Mine had a few errors as well, very very minor though, almost feel bad mentioning them...

yeah your pic isn't working, fix it. I wanna see it.

Mainly just that my no foul was supposed to be riveted on the top, like this
381365_170580726374006_377542653_n_zpsc0115cce.jpg
[/URL]

Juan offered to refund me for the difference between the riveted and regular, which I accepted. Definitely was not a deal breaker for me. I originally wanted logos on gloves, but am happy that they are not. I think it looks cleaner with this combo and the fact that people have been having trouble with the zepol decal on glove.

So minor issues as well, Juan was great.

BryanW_zpsa7fe37c0.jpg

Can't wait to get them

can you use this this timpe of no foul protector for muay thai or would it still restrict your leg movement to much?

can you use this this timpe of no foul protector for muay thai or would it still restrict your leg movement to much?

It would restrict your leg movements I'm afraid. My JC Pacheco one does.

It would restrict your leg movements I'm afraid. My JC Pacheco one does.

yeah, obviously I don't have my Zepol one yet, but any no foul protector that is like it seems to restrict leg movement quite a bit. I only box, but trying to envision myself doing kicks or knees doesn't seem like it would work out very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back