Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
your making me want to buy a pair of cletos now. i just wish they still had them in the WBC green

your making me want to buy a pair of cletos now. i just wish they still had them in the WBC green

They do have them in Green and Orange, but you have to email Mike at lockwoodsboxing, they also carry a hefty price difference even compared to other special colours.

They do have them in Green and Orange, but you have to email Mike at lockwoodsboxing, they also carry a hefty price difference even compared to other special colours.

i may need to order a nother pair of zepols then. thinking the same green as the wbc belt and gold and white thumb and palm

tocayo te queria preguntar cuanto costarian unas seis pares de las vendas le roy

I love the look of those boots! Old school baby!

I gotta get me a pair.

Just and fyi from another thread it was revealed that Zepol can make gloves out of croc and snakeskin, but it will cost more. PM Juan aka Technoir for more info if interested.

I'd get a quote from both on international shipping to France and whether they can mark the package as a gift for customs and just make your decision from there tbh as both retailers are legit. edit: or contact Juan! do that!

Last edited:
oye juan, cual de todas las markas es la mas lijera y compaCcto? tengo un par de 16oz grants y sienten como pesan un chingo. quiero unos guantes con buena protecion para la muneca y para ser un puno facil especialmente el thumb, y que sean muy compactos en 16oz. honestamento los grants son perfectos pero se sentien muy pesados, ayudame tocayo

oye juan, cual de todas las markas es la mas lijera y compaCcto? tengo un par de 16oz grants y sienten como pesan un chingo. quiero unos guantes con buena protecion para la muneca y para ser un puno facil especialmente el thumb, y que sean muy compactos en 16oz. honestamento los grants son perfectos pero se sentien muy pesados, ayudame tocayo

Cont

im looking for a lighter compact feel. i like a narrower pocket and good thumb. should i go with zepol or Jc pacheco? specifically people with experience with these to specific brands?

If you want them for sparring then go with zepol. because pachecos will be way to hard. if you want bag gloves pachecos will be very protective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back