Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do. I asked(based on the table he made) out of JC Pacheco, Seyer and Zepol which have the best knuckle protection and wrist support and he told me out of all of those that Seyer has the best of both including Cleto Reyes. He said he will send them on Thursday so they should be here sometime next week. When they get here I can do a comparison with my Grant 16oz training gloves if you would like?

Sounds good to me. Thanx

This is a question for everyone, not just Technoir.

What would you guys say would be the biggest significance of wide vs. narrow gloves? I ask because my only pair of training gloves, 10 oz. Cletos, seem gigantic compared to other people's gloves at my gym.

Other than aesthetics, all I can think of are wide gloves having thinner padding overall to distribute the same amount over a larger area (although the density of the padding material used also matters), and also a louder pop from the larger surface area. More wind resistance causing slower punches? Harder to slip through someone's guard because of the size?

My only experience with wide gloves is that when im training i have to stop and adjust the gloves. Thier to big in the pocket for my hands. With the narrow gloves it takes me a couple of days to break them in. After breaking them in they fit top notch. Casanova being the wide gloves and Reyes being the narrow glove.

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell us what kind of Seyer gloves are available and how much they cost? Is the weight range also 8-18 oz, and is there a hook and loop version? What colors does Seyer come in? Lastly is Seyer true to their labeled weight, or are they typically heavier, like Reyes?
Hi Granby.
He have only 1 price for 8-16 oz, I will send You a PM whit it.

For serious training(Natural leather, latex pad)he have laces only, attached thumb gloves, sizes 8 - 18 oz only.
Black, red, blue colors

For "fun" he have hook&loop arthificial leather gloves same sizes.

about the weight generally they are a little more heavier maybe 1/2 ounce more.

Saludos

Yes. Those are the gloves I mentioned earlier. Beautiful gloves. The red one beside it look different, I don't like those as much.

I think those are 14s and the red ones are 16s

par-guante-de-piel-para-box-seyer_MLM-O-2676052538_052012.jpg

To be honest, both are kinda ugly

estaba buscano unos en 18oz de sintas para sparing y unos de 10 para pelear. me gustan un poco mas los que son mas angostos cuales me recomendarias?

estaba buscano unos en 18oz de sintas para sparing y unos de 10 para pelear. me gustan un poco mas los que son mas angostos cuales me recomendarias?

preferia en color blanco si son disponibles y si no en negro

Hey Tech, what do the JCs run and what are the colour options?

Thanks
Hey Big.

Can be in white,black,red (regular colors)
and silver,gold, purple (special colors)

and custom (2 color combination)

Saludos desde M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back