Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just ordered a pair of 16 oz Zepol lace-up sparring gloves from Juan. He is really awesome, he put up with all my questions and was really helpful in answering all of them.

I special requested the glove in mostly white with some aquamarine leather, which the Zepol people went out to make for me. I'll start posting pics as I get them.

I just finished my review of the J.C. Pacheco gloves. I hope to have them put up on the website before I put it up on here.

JC headgear is one size fits all. I don't think anyone has bought Campeon's yet, but I do recall Juan posting some pictures of them. Goatskin like the Boxeo's, but no customs as on page 9.

Juan still has to ship it to me, he's going to give me the quote tomorrow. Not using Mexipost for sure as my other shipment appears lost.

Thanks. Look forward to hearing how they fit.

Im thinking about it..

Do they provide good wrist support and knuckle protection Technoir?

Anyway rsk you might be slightly interested in
103974613-detail-of-boxing-glove-and-mask-campeon-gettyimages.jpg

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail...ampeon-on-news-photo/103974489?Language=en-GB

The Campeons like nice. I'm thinking about it as well.

I think your answer was in Technoir's post you quoted.

More than slightly interested! Just figured out the piping, grip bar, and lining sequence for the palm side of the glove by just looking at that pic. Thank you!

hmm youre right, it seems I don't know how to read..

So now that you know they offer great protection, you should go ahead and order them. :icon_chee

I like the fact that even the smaller gloves have a streamline profile and don't shave off weight by making the cuff shorter.

73826291-mexico-city-mexico-a-girl-holds-a-glove-gettyimages.jpg

I might go with koki kameda's black/pink/white colors.

^ so you know that's a man with alphanail

just saying

and Im thinking about it..either that or custom Beaulieus..or save up for Winning hmmm

Haha!

Bill is doing custom work as well?

I was considering 12oz. Winning till I looked at the price today. For some reason I thought the 12's were in the 200-250.00 range. Silly me.

I know right? My life sucks

was going to go with yellow and black piping

Shane-Mosley02-0508-06.jpg

but should I get text?! will it still look as good with Bill's logo on the glove? will Bill even be prepared to put text on them?? sometimes I dont know how I even deal with all of this pressure

I know right? My life sucks

was going to go with yellow and black piping

Shane-Mosley02-0508-06.jpg

but should I get text?! will it still look as good with Bill's logo on the glove? will Bill even be prepared to put text on them?? sometimes I dont know how I even deal with all of this pressure

That'll go awesome with your Game of Death jumpsuit.
yellow-martial-arts-jumpsuit.jpg

Just take it one step at a time brother, you'll get through it.

I just finished my review of the J.C. Pacheco gloves. I hope to have them put up on the website before I put it up on here.

Just saw the revamped website and the JC review. The site looks great - my only suggestion is that I wish you'd kept an archive of the older reviews (maybe it is there and I just could not find them). On a different note, I am glad you like the 18oz Pacheco better than the 16oz, but I am sorry you had to send them back to get the lining fixed (will not give anything else away, don't want to spoil the review).

All the best
Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back