metzger from over over

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

anyone have good success with this? iv seen dc hit this and a few others alot of guys try to throw there hips straight back to avoid being in a over under at times i usually would try to snap them forward this seems like a nice move

This was my best move in highschool and I hit it hundreds of times in college. It works very well. Its a feel move and you have to drill it a lot but it works on anyone. My team drills this move consistently and we have good success with it.

This was my best move in highschool and I hit it hundreds of times in college. It works very well. Its a feel move and you have to drill it a lot but it works on anyone. My team drills this move consistently and we have good success with it.
How do you set it up? Or do you just take them over your knee? I’ve been trying to work on it

good would you prefer it over a snapdown into front head lock when they keep there hips back?

heres another good series for it

Last edited:
I usually hit it from just a single underhook when they get head position. Someone asked me to show this about 7 years ago and I made a video on the unique way that I Metzeger. I usually dont do technique videos this way with so much explanation but thats what they wanted.

I usually hit it from just a single underhook when they get head position. Someone asked me to show this about 7 years ago and I made a video on the unique way that I Metzeger. I usually dont do technique videos this way with so much explanation but thats what they wanted.

Thank you, I’ve been obsessing with the seatbelt lately. Seems underutilized and or misunderstood by a lot of people in my area at least

Back