"#Metoo" coming up on your Facebook newsfeed?

And yet some idiots in this thread will claim that that woman did not assault you because "she's smaller" and therefore is not a legitimate threat.

The absolute stupidity of some people is AMAZING!

Am I supposed to have considered granny to be a legitimate threat? I can't tell if you are being sarcastic

In non-autistiic and non-SJW life, people recognize the differences between men and women.

Yes, men and women ARE different, but they should not be treated differently in regards to the law. Unless you are an ignorant uneducated liberal like yourself.

Men have to be more responsible than women because men are vastly stronger.

So men and women are not "equal" like you, women, and all leftists proclaim?

I mean, heck, that is why women have the option of abortion to avoid pregnancy and men do not, because men and women are not equal.

And since men and women ARE NOT equal I don't want to hear you or any women complain about men getting paid more than them for the same job... because they are not equal.

Sorry snowflake.

Do you apply this same standard to young kids in school too?

Do the "stronger" kids have to be more responsible than the weaker kids?

I mean, since they are not equal different rules should apply correct?

A shock comic just got banned from performing..like anywhere because of this.

22528258_1915323015148575_5710356546194928033_n.jpg

The dude is hot fucking garbage, and has a history of this stuff, as well as gloating to running out audiences, then he posted this hilarious shit.

22552831_10214865839785022_1987646381438210597_n.jpg

Turns out some people found his twitter and him calling black girls the N word and referring to blacks as apes and shit.

Pretty crazy stuff.

Am I supposed to have considered granny to be a legitimate threat? I can't tell if you are being sarcastic
My point is it does not matter if YOU consider "granny" a legitimate threat or not.

Touching a person inappropriately without their consent, groping them, kissing them, or any such thing is SEXUAL ASSAULT whether it is a man or WOMAN or even "old lady" doing the touching.

Sadly liberals disagree. Only men are held to such a high standard.

I don't need to be reminded about the fact that sexual assault exists. I know it does and it happens to pretty much everyone. I have had girls come up to me and grab my ass and junk before at the club. It wasn't invited.

I don't need to signal to my friends/colleagues/family/girlfriend that it happens.
It would be more appropriate and useful to bring attention to the cover ups.

Everyone knows not to Sexually harass people at this point. Its just something that happens because human beings are lousy at controlling their base impulses.

Might as well have an " End being an impatient asshole " movement while you're at it.

Domestic violence is another similar thing. Is there really any one left that thought it was ok to kick the shit out if their wife right on up until that domestic violence 5k they had last week ?

Shitty people have and always will do shitty people things , whether its jerking off in house plant in front of a subordinate or smacking their wife around . Lol , at pretending you're gonnaa " awareness " that stuff into extinction. You just have to punish it when it happens ......the end .

Feel good waste of time imo.

Everyone knows not to Sexually harass people at this point. Its just something that happens because human beings are lousy at controlling their base impulses.

Might as well have an " End being an impatient asshole " movement while you're at it.

Domestic violence is another similar thing. Is there really any one left that thought it was ok to kick the shit out if their wife right on up until that domestic violence 5k they had last week ?

Shitty people have and always will do shitty people things , whether its jerking off in house plant in front of a subordinate or smacking their wife around . Lol , at pretending you're gonnaa " awareness " that stuff into extinction. You just have to punish it when it happens ......the end .

Feel good waste of time imo.

I think the point isn't to shame the perpetrators into stopping but to encourage the victims to report it and be comfortable reporting it so that punishment can eventually follow.

To take the domestic violence example - how often do we hear about the woman who suffered for years because she was afraid to tell others. Afraid of being shamed, afraid of not being believed, etc. This #metoo thing is for the victims to feel empowered enough to report, not suffer in silence.

Part of the problem with your attempt to equate the two is that when a man hands over his paycheck to some woman, he is voluntarily handing it over. His check is given to him and he makes the choice to give it to her. It is very rare that a woman is committing bank fraud or theft to access the man's money.

The issue of sexual assault and/or rape is that it is involuntary on the woman's part. She is not making the choice to hand over her breast or ass or vagina to this person. This person is simply taking it. The way a thief simply takes a man's money.

To equate the two misrepresents what sexual assault actually entails and implies that men have no agency when dealing with women financially. A woman cannot force the man to pay for her drinks or take her on vacation. He has to sign off on giving her access to his bank account. He has to decide whether or not her name goes on the mortgage. You get the drift. If she actually forces him to pay for stuff without his consent, it is criminal.

I'm not trying to equate the two, or saying buying someone a drink is the equivalent of getting an ass grabbed or rape (obviously). But merely saying there are different costs and benefits and the Facebook movements really don't look at issues well enough and like that lady doing the hashtag because an older guy said he was sexually attracted to her over dinner is silly. That being said, making a "choice" is a bit complex here. I mean, a man's choice may be financially support a woman (in this age of all the equal rights, equal pay stuff) and be forever alone lol.

And then let's say joining the military where a disproportionate of men are butchered. Yeah, you enter by "choice", but frankly that's a much worse gig than having an old dude say he's sexually attracted to you over dinner. Again, little facebook sympathy. But facebook sympathy is retarded to begin with, nobody gives two shits if 10,000 Iraqis or Syrians die, it's a silly value of a few strangers over a lot of strangers in pretty much every pop culture case.

Yes, men and women ARE different, but they should not be treated differently in regards to the law. Unless you are an ignorant uneducated liberal like yourself.

So men and women are not "equal" like you, women, and all leftists proclaim?

I mean, heck, that is why women have the option of abortion to avoid pregnancy and men do not, because men and women are not equal.

And since men and women ARE NOT equal I don't want to hear you or any women complain about men getting paid more than them for the same job... because they are not equal.

Do you apply this same standard to young kids in school too?

Do the "stronger" kids have to be more responsible than the weaker kids?

I mean, since they are not equal different rules should apply correct?
I'm not a leftist and I don't think men and women are equal. No one does. You're mistaking people wanting to be treated equally in the work place and people thinking men and women are the same because you're full of hate.

didnt read a single post in here, so maybe it was mentioned. but McKayla Maroney is claiming she was sexually abused

Let me ask you this.

What is more painful? A girl being harassed by her peers or the pain of young man being rejected with derision by his first crush. Mocked and scorned simply asking for affection.
Why is it that we live in a society that finds it okay for men to have to approach women but do not require women to react kindly to their advances? It takes guys to approach women.

I am not saying that women have to accept the advances of a man that they don't like.

I am suggest that a girl should suffer as much stigma for mocking a guy who asks her out (not in your dreams; drop dead) as a man would for making sexually harrassing remarks. Only then will soceity truly be equitable. Yet that is not the society that we live in.

Let me ask you this.

What is more painful? A girl being harassed by her peers or the pain of young man being rejected with derision by his first crush. Mocked and scorned simply asking for affection.
Why is it that we live in a society that finds it okay for men to have to approach women but do not require women to react kindly to their advances? It takes guys to approach women.

I am not saying that women have to accept the advances of a man that they don't like.

I am suggest that a girl should suffer as much stigma for mocking a guy who asks her out (not in your dreams; drop dead) as a man would for making sexually harrassing remarks. Only then will soceity truly be equitable. Yet that is not the society that we live in.
giphy.gif

I'm just sick of all these celebs saying they were assaulted but kept quiet cause being famous was more important. And they still aren't naming names.

They are being absolutely cowardly but being lauded as heroes...

I fucking hate celebrity bullshit.

I'm just sick of all these celebs saying they were assaulted but kept quiet cause being famous was more important. And they still aren't naming names.

They are being absolutely cowardly but being lauded as heroes...

I fucking hate celebrity bullshit.
NAME NAMES YOU FUCKING PUSSIES is what I want to scream at them

I saw two chicks on my fb that posted that crap. I'm not sure if they're just being attention whores or not, especially one of them being a total sloot.

Yea, I had to read from a female friend on Facebook write #metoo and complain about how the guys at work all used to try to bone her. Supposedly they even had a betting pool on who got to sleep with her first.

I'm sitting there thinking to myself, I tried to bone you too, you fool. She was a hot young (mid-20's) chick working with a bunch of sex deprived guys at Blizzard entertainment at the time. Of course everyone wanted to have sex with you. But I'm not sure if it's worth getting worked up about.

I haven't been harassed sexually, but the shit I've experienced at work far eclipses anything she was complaining about, so I found the whole thing a bit precious.

Back