methadone withdraws

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by flikerstance, Apr 20, 2017.

1. flikerstance floridaman

flikerstance
    has anyone here ever dealt with methadone and having withdraws from it? They say they have the worse withdraws ever, even when you are completely off it it still takes a good 7 months to become normal again. I feel weak all the time, im not half the person i was years back. Im trying to eat healthy and taking multi vitamins to help deal with it. But somedays i just cant make myself train. I wish there was something magical i could take to help me train through all this. Im just afraid when i get completely off of it in 2 months that im gonna be stuck in bed for months unable to do anything.

2. Bekim Blue Belt

Bekim
    Your get through it, moment in time, light at the end of the tunnel.

3. Pope Leo VII Blue Belt

Pope Leo VII
    question better tossed at the folks in the clinic/doctors handing out the dosage

4. Pinyin Orange Belt

Pinyin
  5. Beechwood Blue Belt

Beechwood
    If it might help I personally have not dealt with methadone withdrawals. I did read Dr. Meg Patterson's book on addictions. She was famous for helping many famous UK musicians overcome drug problems quickly. I remember she wrote about methadone and how she treated patients withdrawals. Her book can be seen here:

Hooked? Net: The New Approach to Drug Cure

6. flikerstance floridaman

flikerstance
    bad thing is most opiates usually take a week or less to get out of system methadone takes a good half a fucking year... then you have post acute withdraws that last about 6 months as well due it its extremely long half life my docs are crooks who just wana make money off me saying i need to diet better lol when i eat very clean i cant fight professionally on this or train hard it sucks rehab isnt really an option for this unless it was 5 months and id lose my gym

7. JohnMandick Brown Belt

JohnMandick
    Ask Ken Shamrock.

For real, good luck.