Metal Heads are the New Hipsters

This fat Jesus fuck is 20 years old, maximum, and is talking shit about Megadeth with a pinky ring and a tea mug in his hand. I'd knock this fat Jesus fuck out in a Metal mosh pit.

You'd be right to hate on metal if you went by these dumbass fat virgin losers, but just listen to great metal, like MEGADETH's Rust in Peace, and tell me it doesn't pump you up and make you want to get up and smash things.

Metal is the best music there is.
You can't go wrong with Marty Friedman, Nick Menza era Megadeth.

Job for a Cowboy

3885799364_c0883a8584_o.jpg

{<jordan}

noticed the hipster/elitist mentality a few years ago with metalcore, scenecore, etc. it's not new phenomena, especially with the metal genre.

I love metal. Korn is the best but Disturbed is pretty good too.

Korn first album was a great album. They pretty much created Nu Metal with that album.

I love everything from Poison too Emperor.
Don't care what anyone says.

one of the guys i work with has this on his arm

Black-Flag-Logo1.jpg

but i think they are punk band

It’s been like this ever since I was getting into metal back in my early teens.

Brian Posehn made a metal song in 2010 making fun of how metal fans try to one up each other.

I usually like you'e posts ts but , metal is humanity's saving grace and last hope. I think someone on sherdog mentioned it is the genre of music that has the most in common with classical music.

I usually like you'e posts ts but , metal is humanity's saving grace and last hope. I think someone on sherdog mentioned it is the genre of music that has the most in common with classical music.

Yeah I have heard that before. I think it was Sabatchin Bock that said Beathvon would be a metal head if he was born today.

I saw Mayhem on their "reunion" tour recently.

And I don't think TS knows what a hipster is.

Fuck metal.

Fuck it with Valkyrie on a stony clifftop in a storm of thunder and fury.

Fuck it until the very gods themselves weep.

Fuck metal.

I think Fuck you is more appropriate here.

I missed them here... How was it ??

It was bad, haha. But Mayhem was never a good band, even if you're a trve kvlt black metal fan. But the atmosphere was cool, and I had a lot of fun.

It was bad, haha. But Mayhem was never a good band, even if you're a trve kvlt black metal fan. But the atmosphere was cool, and I had a lot of fun.

I watched some youtube shows...seemed atmospheric. Woulda been cool to see Hellhammer and Attila though

Back