Metal Heads are the New Hipsters

I agree to an extent but i think more than others the rocker community is filled with die hard fans that take it to heart and are walking encyclopedias when it comes to their music.

That being said i recently stumbled on this video that totally reinforces what you are saying.

Rockers ( and athletes) with beards are the last bastion we have to connect facial hair with masculinity! So when i saw this video i was in complete disbelief at how much of a cuck lord this dude sounds like while critiquing bands he doesn't like. So if your friends sound like this va-guy-na over here then yea....i agree.

Douche beard, Burzum shirt, Conqueror flag, carefully placed "obscure" metal bands... CUNT

I love metal. Korn is the best but Disturbed is pretty good too.

We're talking about metal...

th

I work with a bunch of Metal heads and they be serious about they metal. Like they get mad if you confuse one style with another and stuff. But I didnt know there was 100 different kinds like thrash,hair,death,etc.. Its all just rock and roll to me.

But after talking to them I realize they the new hipsters. With Rap taking over sales and radio, they become more underground and harder to find and metal head follow them hardcore and srs. Anyone else notice this.

hipsters are the new metal heads. Metal heads were always like that.

Wrong use of hipster Cheese. If you think metal heads are anal be glad you didn't live through the punk revival 10 years ago. Talk about some insufferable dickheads!

Most people that are way into music can be like this. Metal, punk, garage rock, indie, rap, etc.

hipster1
ˈhɪpstə/
noun
informal
  1. a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.

So, I don't think so. Because metal heads broadly look the same as they did 20 years ago and listen to the same music. Metal is not a latest trend or fashion.

Unless you mean something else by hipsters?

even the lowliest of dirtheads has more testosterone in his scraggly split ends than all hipsters combined.

Sure. But the overreaction to mis-genre'ing Black Sabbath is the the same reaction the Ponytail Oregonians give when you say you don't like IPAs.

Sure. But the overreaction to mis-genre'ing Black Sabbath is the the same reaction the Ponytail Oregonians give when you say you don't like IPAs.

Black Sabbath is THE genre.

single celled organisms > hipster slime

New? Its been that way. They hate people for liking certain sub genres of metal. And it gets even worse the heavier you get into subcultures. Like death metal and black metal have this battle over which genre is edgier and more satanic/brutal. Part of the reason why my interest started to fade was the fanbase

I like bm...but I also like mocking those anorexic, deep woods betas

Lets put it this way. The lead singer of the band ‘death’ had some sort of mental disorder where he thought he identified as a corpse. He shot himself in the head eventually and one of his bandmates found the body. What did his bandmate do? He took a pic of their lead vocalists dead body and used it as their next album cover

That was Mayhem. The singers name was "Dead."

Back