Met Rafael Dos Anjos today (no pic but DRAMA inside)

You're spending dollars in Paris? that's weird, I've been there many times and I swear I spent Euros there.

But sure, okay... go ahead. "broken camera" - prove it. That would be a start. Don't forget to shoutout to sherdog, and have visible evidence of you being you in your video. cheers.

should be easy money for you. (though I'm certain you can get a working phone with camera for less that 100 euros) but whatever.

Lol tu crois pas que je suis Français maintenant? Amuses toi à traduire ma phrase. Je m'adapte à toi en parlant d'une monnaie qui te parle. Pour les virements on sen fout que ce soit en Euro ou en Dollar, c'est pas grave si ça me fait moins en euros lol.

Amuses toi à traduire mec ;)

So, you're on for the bet?
Give me your paypal adress via PM
I'll do the video tomorrow morning.

One time I was driving down the highway in Illinois and on my travel I saw Matt Hughes and his brother pounding each other behind a barn. They were really giving it to each other too.

should have touched him with teh jab

Lol tu crois pas que je suis Français maintenant? Amuses toi à traduire ma phrase. Je m'adapte à toi en parlant d'une monnaie qui te parle. Pour les virements on sen fout que ce soit en Euro ou en Dollar, c'est pas grave si ça me fait moins en euros lol.

Amuses toi à traduire mec ;)

So, you're on for the bet?
Give me your paypal adress via PM
I'll do the video tomorrow morning.

Do the video now. Don't play stupid and ask for people's private information. And there's no need to pm me for anything. Upload the video as you suggested, to prove that the camera on your phone is actually broken... with proof of who you are- both written and audible, including a shoutout to sherdog... and THEN you can send me YOUR PayPal address and u can take your cash to get a new phone.

God knows how you're living in Paris with no money anyways. Costs me at the minimum 200euros a day in Paris (not including hotel). You can get a working phone for 50 euros

So yea, get producing.

Do the video now. Don't play stupid and ask for people's private information. And there's no need to pm me for anything. Upload the video as you suggested, to prove that the camera on your phone is actually broken... with proof of who you are- both written and audible, including a shoutout to sherdog... and u can take your cash to get a new phone.

God knows how you're living in Paris with no money anyways. Costs me at the minimum 200euros a day in Paris.

So yea, get producing.

Like I said, I'll show you that the camera on my phone (Galaxy S3) doesn't work. I'll also tell you why it doesn't work in the video.I'll say my username, I'll write it, yours too. I'll shout out Sherdog and you too. And then I'll repeat the same in French. Since I posted the thread I'm in my bed all lights off with my wife sleeping next to me. I'm tired too, that's why I said tomorrow morning.

Here's my Strava account if you wanna see where I do my sports activities.
https://www.strava.com/athletes/23323595

It's really weird how much people care if a Sherdog poster did or didn't meet a professional fighter.

Did he have an HGH needle sticking out of his bear skin loin cloth?

I would have also reached out to shake his hand.

And then touched him with the jab/overhand right.

Yesterday, i had a waitress that looked like a cross between J-check and Mangana.

Hey folks, sorry I don't have any photo because my camera on my phone is broken. Just to share the story : I was walking next to the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France, and saw (and immediately recognized) Rafael.

He was with (I suppose) his wife and his son (who was doing tricks on a skateboard). I went to see him, smiling and said his name, he smiled back. I shook his hand and just told him "Good luck for your next fight", he smiled along and said "Thank you".

It made my day and I instantly became a fan. I used to just enjoy watching his fights, because I love his aggressive style.

He seems like a grown family man. I liked his aura. I wish I had gave him my mail and told him to mail me if he needs some help/tips on his trip in my city. His wife seemed cool too.

He's the 2nd UFC fighter I met, first one being Shogun a few years ago, in Paris too, next to Galeries Lafayette in Opera, Paris.

Maybe I'm kinda lucky with the brazilian fighters, and they seem to like Paris.

Next time, I wanna meet Anderson Silva, and I'll have a brand new phone !

anderson isn't interested in meeting you unless 1. you fuck on the first date 2. you have big macs or 3. supply PEDS

no, you just wanted attention. you're rarely the first person to do so.

should have gone with "didn't have my phone on me" or "phone was out of battery" or even "RDA asked me not to take a photo for privacy reasons"... rather that "broken camera on phone" because its really difficult to have a functioning phone with a broken camera since almost all phones now have 2 cameras - front and back, and its really next to impossible to have both lenses 'broken' to the point that both 'cameras' don't work.

Are you willing to bet 300 dollars via Paypal that it doesn't work? I'll make a customised video with my FZ200 camera for you to show you what happens when i launch the camera app on my phone and buy a new phone with the money.

You're spending dollars in Paris? that's weird, I've been there many times and I swear I spent Euros there.

But sure, okay... go ahead. "broken camera" - prove it. That would be a start. Don't forget to shoutout to sherdog, and have visible evidence of you being you in your video. cheers.

should be easy money for you. (though I'm certain you can get a working phone with camera for less that 100 euros) but whatever.

Do the video now. Don't play stupid and ask for people's private information. And there's no need to pm me for anything. Upload the video as you suggested, to prove that the camera on your phone is actually broken... with proof of who you are- both written and audible, including a shoutout to sherdog... and THEN you can send me YOUR PayPal address and u can take your cash to get a new phone.

God knows how you're living in Paris with no money anyways. Costs me at the minimum 200euros a day in Paris (not including hotel). You can get a working phone for 50 euros

So yea, get producing.

Like I said, I'll show you that the camera on my phone (Galaxy S3) doesn't work. I'll also tell you why it doesn't work in the video.I'll say my username, I'll write it, yours too. I'll shout out Sherdog and you too. And then I'll repeat the same in French. Since I posted the thread I'm in my bed all lights off with my wife sleeping next to me. I'm tired too, that's why I said tomorrow morning.

Here's my Strava account if you wanna see where I do my sports activities.
https://www.strava.com/athletes/23323595

SO now, ladies and gentlemen, especially for my man Cooliox ! Here's the video :

I'll PM you my Paypal mail and recognize/celebrate your fairness and integrity once I receive the money.

SO now, ladies and gentlemen, especially for my man Cooliox ! Here's the video :

I'll PM you my Paypal mail and recognize/celebrate your fairness and integrity once I receive the money.

Your camera is not broken. You have a software issue, likely done on purpose by overloading the cache, or something else. I skipped through the 8 minutes video quickly.

Nice scam attempt... playing circles for 8 minutes rather than just switching on phone normally and clicking on camera app

This is what i said its impossible for cameras to be broken on a phone, especially since phones have 2 cameras.

Your cameras are not broken. You're just a dumbass for attempting this con.

Later

Your camera is not broken. You have a software issue, likely done on purpose by overloading the cache, or something else. I skipped through the 8 minutes video quickly.

Nice scam attempt... playing circles for 8 minutes rather than just switching on phone normally and clicking on camera app

This is what i said its impossible for cameras to be broken on a phone, especially since phones have 2 cameras.

Your cameras are not broken. You're just a dumbass for attempting this con.

Later
Welcher detected

Back