Met Rafael Dos Anjos today (no pic but DRAMA inside)

I thought this story would be better. "Met Rafael Dos Anjos today and we fucked. (Pics inside)"

Haha I knew people wouldn't believe me. I don't care.I just needed to leave a trace and share.

Rafael if you see this, feel free to pm me for help with your trip ;)

This can be easily verified. Was RDA in France somebody check his instagram.

This isnt real. Or didnt happen. A real sherdogger would have mentioned how big and strong he did or didnt look. Nothing about height or how jacked he was in post.

Yeah you should tell him to avoid the no go sharia zones in Paris. Also the acid and bus attacks. Paris has a world of problems. It will be an Islamic city one dat.

"which next fight buddy? I'm not scheduled yet" would have been RDA's response in real life

Haha I knew people wouldn't believe me. I don't care.I just needed to leave a trace and share.

Rafael if you see this, feel free to pm me for help with your trip ;)
no, you just wanted attention. you're rarely the first person to do so.

should have gone with "didn't have my phone on me" or "phone was out of battery" or even "RDA asked me not to take a photo for privacy reasons"... rather that "broken camera on phone" because its really difficult to have a functioning phone with a broken camera since almost all phones now have 2 cameras - front and back, and its really next to impossible to have both lenses 'broken' to the point that both 'cameras' don't work.

Hey TS - why do you keep meeting fighters in Paris? Do you live there? Also, did you have an operating camera on your phone when you met Shogun? Post that Paris pic and this thread will have full credibility.

I met Bas Rutten in a lift once, no shit. Didn't get a photo, the reason was he had just flown in from Abu Dhabi via Brisbane, he said he hadn't slept for 2 days and looked wrecked. I didn't want to get attacked for getting a selfie ha ha, he was a cool dude though.

My wife was there so I did have a witness, i'll get her to make a Sherdog account and verify my story.... NOT!

Paris huh

Notre Dame huh

no pics huh

the story is too shit to be fake, but if its real

OP looks like this:
11241995.jpg
This can be easily verified. Was RDA in France somebody check his instagram.
i just looked it up, and actually dos anjos was giving a "seminar" in paris today:

9GzVm_s-200x150.gif
Mmmmmm, I'm gonna give you the benefit of he doubt on this one you seem like a honest french guy...

no, you just wanted attention. you're rarely the first person to do so.

should have gone with "didn't have my phone on me" or "phone was out of battery" or even "RDA asked me not to take a photo for privacy reasons"... rather that "broken camera on phone" because its really difficult to have a functioning phone with a broken camera since almost all phones now have 2 cameras - front and back, and its really next to impossible to have both lenses 'broken' to the point that both 'cameras' don't work.
Are you willing to bet 300 dollars via Paypal that it doesn't work? I'll make a customised video with my FZ200 camera for you to show you what happens when i launch the camera app on my phone and buy a new phone with the money.

Hey TS - why do you keep meeting fighters in Paris? Do you live there? Also, did you have an operating camera on your phone when you met Shogun? Post that Paris pic and this thread will have full credibility.

This was many years ago. I'm much leaner now lol.

945751pic.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Are you willing to bet 300 dollars via Paypal that it doesn't work? I'll make a customised video with my FZ200 camera for you to show you what happens when i launch the camera app on my phone and buy a new phone with the money.
You're spending dollars in Paris? that's weird, I've been there many times and I swear I spent Euros there.

But sure, okay... go ahead. "broken camera" - prove it. That would be a start. Don't forget to shoutout to sherdog, and have visible evidence of you being you in your video. cheers.

should be easy money for you. (though I'm certain you can get a working phone with camera for less that 100 euros) but whatever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back