Met an x girlfriend from like a decade ago and she still looked in love with me....

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
.....do women hold onto their feelings forever or something? Whats it like never being able to let go of feelings but acquiring new ones at the same time? What the hell must it feel like to be a woman?

I didnt know what the hell I was doing in bed, it didnt last long, her and another girl tried to make my life hell, and here she is looking longingly at me as if she was in love like a decade later

Get over yourself.

She's probably laughing at you right now.

Just think about all the D she's taking during that decade then ask yourself that question again.

slide_5.jpg

URKEISHA.jpg

Yea, I know what you mean, TS. My ex still looks at me the same way even though I haven't seen her in years

blow-up-doll.jpg

I have an ex that I dated 8 years ago. We still hang out occasionally, but when she gets drunk, she starts reminiscing about our relationship. That's when I know it's time to call her a cab.

She was pleased to see you, nice. She must have positive memories, take it.! Love lol

One of my exes wrote a glowing letter of recommendation for me to the law school she graduated from, another randomly blocked me on facebook a few months ago. So it's a bit of a mixed bag man

She was being nice. You read the signal wrong. Or she wants a one night stand cuz it's been a long time. Either give her the D or walk away.

That was a look of pity, foo!

This the girl with the lazy eye? You were dating Forest Whittaker?

She was pleased to see you, nice. She must have positive memories, take it.! Love lol

I dont have positive memories her and this skank I rejected (her best friend) both tried to make my life hell for a few months.

Women just love to do whatever is most painful to you why do they do that?

I dont have positive memories her and this skank I rejected (her best friend) both tried to make my life hell for a few months.

Women just love to do whatever is most painful to you why do they do that?
Yeah I've experienced that. If I upset her, she'd do her best to upset me more. It's unhealthy.

People usually hold some sort of emotional attachment, even after the relationship has ended and they've found new loves.

Back