Met an older women

In order for you to understand the specifics why i am calling pugilistic chinese you would understand if you were korean. Not even he understands because hes not korean. Its not a racist or saying chinese are less people but in korea chinese are ashamed to be chinese and pretend they are korean. I made several jokes that he works in a black bean noodle restaurant and instead of understanding the significance of that dish to chinese he instead thought i meant he work a menial job and suggested he work at a food counter in a mart. He may speak and write some but his knowledge of the culture is like anyone who went there as adult and lived there a few years. His understanding of the culture is very shallow like from total outside observation.
you're unable to make the distinction how that in itself can be offensive. you're factoring in stereotypes to make sense of things.

- you don't know if the Hispanic woman really cut in line (maybe the one of them was holding a spot for the other).
- the Hispanic women didn't want to make a scene & just carried on with their business.

you even went off making fun of their appearance/weight etc.

anyways, I'm not trying to argue this further going off on to strange tangents & then off to semantics.

you should just apply a filter to the offensive tone you default to. I know it has to do with Korean & American cultural differences, but really - you're over here now so might as well play ball otherwise you're always going to get heat.
The video description said the hispanic woman cut in line. Im going to assume the person who shot the video knows more about it than you who seems to automatically want to give the line cutting hispanic woman the benefit of the doubt and automatically assume the racist woman had no reason to be mad. She might be racist but that doesnt mean the hispanic woman didnt do anything wrong and i dont recall commenting on her appearance.

In order for you to understand the specifics why i am calling pugilistic chinese you would understand if you were korean. Not even he understands because hes not korean. Its not a racist or saying chinese are less people but in korea chinese are ashamed to be chinese and pretend they are korean. I made several jokes that he works in a black bean noodle restaurant and instead of understanding the significance of that dish to chinese he instead thought i meant he work a menial job and suggested he work at a food counter in a mart. He may speak and write some but his knowledge of the culture is like anyone who went there as adult and lived there a few years. His understanding of the culture is very shallow like from total outside observation.

The video description said the hispanic woman cut in line. Im going to assume the person who shot the video knows more about it than you who seems to automatically want to give the line cutting hispanic woman the benefit of the doubt and automatically assume the racist woman had no reason to be mad. She might be racist but that doesnt mean the hispanic woman didnt do anything wrong and i dont recall commenting on her appearance.

Hey man, 짜장면 and 탕수육 are the bee's knees. The bee's knees. I want some right now.

Last edited:
you're unable to make the distinction how that in itself can be offensive. you're factoring in stereotypes to make sense of things.

- you don't know if the Hispanic woman really cut in line (maybe one of them was holding a spot for the other).
- the Hispanic women didn't want to make a scene & just carried on with their business.

you even went off making fun of their appearance/weight etc.

anyways, I'm not trying to argue this further going off on to strange tangents & then off to semantics.

you should just apply a filter to the offensive tone you default to. I know it has to do with Korean & American cultural differences, but really - you're over here now so might as well play ball otherwise you're always going to get heat.

I'm an American of Korean descent who was born in New York City, raised in Los Angeles, and is currently living in Mexico. When it comes to race and nationality, I like to echo this guy's sentiment:

3NlOj.jpg

Can we just all get along?

Your threads are like the worst episode of Dragonball-Z ever. Will he make a move? Will his team from the inseam finally tear down some walls. Find out next time o....nevermind girl ghosted.

You don't know the woman or what's going through her head. Unless she says specific things regarding a relationship just go with the flow and manage expectations later.

3NlOj.jpg

Can we just all get along?

Nah bro, Like Alfred said in The Dark Knight, "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Even in paradise, someone will find something to bitch about.

Another entry in the “Pugilistic overthinks instead of letting himself bang” series. What has been your experience going out with older women? Specifically, do you think older women are more or less cool with casual flings?

Finding out about the café girl’s absence hit me like a prime Crocop LHK to the heart, and in my attempt to alleviate the aching, I went out with some buddies to a bar. And as you do in a bar, I talked to this really cute looking chick and a had nice conversation. Short, petite, real cute mousey looking face, a combination I really like. My buddy thought she was drop dead gorgeous but this dude didn’t see the café girl so he doesn’t know there are levels to this shit. Anyway, there was a healthy amount of flirtatious give and take, and she complimented me quite a bit, which was interesting. She seemed real reserved at first but slowly opened up and started touching me. I was thinking, I could bang.

Then the topic of age came up and she said she’s quite older than me. I assumed she was around my age or a couple years younger. I told her I’m 30, and you can’t be that much older than me, and she says, nope I’m quite a bit older than you. She refuses to tell me her exact age but either way, she looks great for being (presumably) in her mid or late 30s.

I try to get her to stay in hopes of banging, but she says her place is a bit of a drive and she has to go to work early tomorrow so she goes home. I get her number and she tells me to call her.

I feel pretty confident I could engage in bedroom acrobatics with this lady, but I feel a tad pensive in my willingness to contact her. I’m making the assumption that due to her age and her winding biological clock, that she wouldn’t be down for a casual exchange of bodily fluids. I’ve been with older women in their mid and late 30s, and in my experience, they’ve wanted to get serious real quick. A relationship is far from the list of things I want, but I also don’t want to hurt anybody. I’ve broken more hearts than pigeon necks, and I don’t plan on adding to the trail of disgruntled women in my wake.

Of course I could just be honest with her but that’s too simple and boring

Cliffs:
Older chick may want the D
To give or not to give?

Being older is about women just wanting to get down to brass tax. She doesn't want a boy 10yrs younger for a family. She wants to fuck.

She's older. If she's meeting you, you're getting laid as long as you don't do anything stupid to fuck it up.

Another entry in the “Pugilistic overthinks instead of letting himself bang” series. What has been your experience going out with older women? Specifically, do you think older women are more or less cool with casual flings?

Finding out about the café girl’s absence hit me like a prime Crocop LHK to the heart, and in my attempt to alleviate the aching, I went out with some buddies to a bar. And as you do in a bar, I talked to this really cute looking chick and a had nice conversation. Short, petite, real cute mousey looking face, a combination I really like. My buddy thought she was drop dead gorgeous but this dude didn’t see the café girl so he doesn’t know there are levels to this shit. Anyway, there was a healthy amount of flirtatious give and take, and she complimented me quite a bit, which was interesting. She seemed real reserved at first but slowly opened up and started touching me. I was thinking, I could bang.

Then the topic of age came up and she said she’s quite older than me. I assumed she was around my age or a couple years younger. I told her I’m 30, and you can’t be that much older than me, and she says, nope I’m quite a bit older than you. She refuses to tell me her exact age but either way, she looks great for being (presumably) in her mid or late 30s.

I try to get her to stay in hopes of banging, but she says her place is a bit of a drive and she has to go to work early tomorrow so she goes home. I get her number and she tells me to call her.

I feel pretty confident I could engage in bedroom acrobatics with this lady, but I feel a tad pensive in my willingness to contact her. I’m making the assumption that due to her age and her winding biological clock, that she wouldn’t be down for a casual exchange of bodily fluids. I’ve been with older women in their mid and late 30s, and in my experience, they’ve wanted to get serious real quick. A relationship is far from the list of things I want, but I also don’t want to hurt anybody. I’ve broken more hearts than pigeon necks, and I don’t plan on adding to the trail of disgruntled women in my wake.

Of course I could just be honest with her but that’s too simple and boring

Cliffs:
Older chick may want the D
To give or not to give?

Give it!!

When I was 21 or 22, I met a recently separated woman who was 36 years old. She was also a fitness instructor and was very hot and horny. We got along great. After a couple months of hanging out, I started to worry that she might start seeing us as exclusive or want something a little serious. I brought it up and she laughed saying that she was too old for me and just wanted to have some fun.

Good times

Yeah, in sales terms....it's a "lay down". You just basically need to show up, and not do anything stupid. Relax, Pug, and don't put too much pressure on yourself. Posting is good about other stuff, but it's counter-productive with women. Just do it. <cheer>

first off, take your anger & tuck it away in your pocket. this will help you understand me better, saying things like "ping pong" is offensive. that's all I was getting at. there was no use for you to on a tirade explaining all of that.

next - you contradict yourself lovely, making assumptions accusing me for making assumptions. I swear I read someone else tell you the very same earlier in some thread. dear God - like I said, semantics.

bottom line is we don't know the full story. if the woman was mad at the Hispanic woman for cutting, why not waste her energy telling the cashier? obviously she didn't because if the cashier didn't do anything about it, the cashier would have gotten a piece of her tirade too.

my point is there are so many factors at play that you are not able to see because you make assumptions yourself based on stereotypes, which cloud your understanding on what's offensive or not.

does that make sense to you? before you answer, remember to keep your anger in your pocket & keep it there. it doesn't bode well for collective discussion, & you'll end up driving this exchange far & away from the very point I just circled back to in my initial reply.

also:

The line cutter knew she was wrong but instead of hauling her out of shape body to the end of the line she ignores the lady and says sorry and plays dumb.

That stuff pisses people off and incites racists feelings about immigrants.

And may i add i wasnt even a few things but a cart full of sheeit.

also, do you see the hypocrisy here?? YOU'RE AN IMMIGRANT YOURSELF

Lol no I’m sure I didn’t get her fired. I just know she wasn’t there yesterday. It’s possible she was just sick and the other dude was filling in for her or something.

I’m also fairly certain she wasn’t a figment of my imagination

As soon as you asked her if she had a boyfriend, she quit to avoid ever seeing you again.

first off, take your anger & tuck it away in your pocket. this will help you understand me better, saying things like "ping pong" is offensive. that's all I was getting at. there was no use for you to on a tirade explaining all of that.

next - you contradict yourself lovely, making assumptions accusing me for making assumptions. I swear I read someone else tell you the very same earlier in some thread. dear God - like I said, semantics.

bottom line is we don't know the full story. if the woman was mad at the Hispanic woman for cutting, why not waste her energy telling the cashier? obviously she didn't because if the cashier didn't do anything about it, the cashier would have gotten a piece of her tirade too.

my point is there are so many factors at play that you are not able to see because you make assumptions yourself based on stereotypes, which cloud your understanding on what's offensive or not.

does that make sense to you? before you answer, remember to keep your anger in your pocket & keep it there. it doesn't bode well for collective discussion, & you'll end up driving this exchange far & away from the very point I just circled back to in my initial reply.

also:

also, do you see the hypocrisy here?? YOU'RE AN IMMIGRANT YOURSELF
I dont cut in line and im not out of shape.

The video said she cut in line and she clearly knew what she did and thats why she said "sorry" but didnt haul her square booty to the back of the queue.

so you agree you're prejudice & racist?
That wasnt racist at all. I made observations on her conduct. Maybe youre just an overly sensitive leftist social justice warrior? I would have made that observation no matter what her race was, it was plain rude.

And yes being an immigrant makes me very concsious of what bad immigrants do making all of us look bad.

Oh.
No one would get overly excited about small irrelevant encounters with random women, writing long posts about every detail of some girl who sits across from him at work or served him a cup of coffee at a cafe unless he has no experience with the opposite sex and never had a girlfriend. It is creepy that he mentally notes everything they say and do in this brief meaningless encounter.

This is a harsh truth that has led me to do some personal reflection on the way I think about my encounters with the opposite sex

For many years I (and still do, although less) over analysed every single thing women I was even remotely interested in said to me

The one time I didn't do that, I slept with an attractive woman, and even that wasn't enough to convince me to stop.

Some of this is pathological...

That wasnt racist at all. I made observations on her conduct. Maybe youre just an overly sensitive leftist social justice warrior? I would have made that observation no matter what her race was, it was plain rude.

And yes being an immigrant makes me very concsious of what bad immigrants do making all of us look bad.

nyet. keep up dumdum.

RE: circling back to my initial point.

you're racist in the grand scheme of it all.

you proved everything I just said about you with this one post btw. so I guess I can thank you for that.

nevertheless, please stop digressing. it looks poor on your behalf. I literally was trying to be civil/helpful, but you seem to have trouble keeping your anger at bay.

good luck though.

Back